Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pete Burns

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
BarrelofFun said:
Quote from a website

Up to press,i had thought of Pete Burns as an arrogant, egocentric, ignorant fool. Having just seen the charity he is representing, he now has my full support. Transsexuality is difficult at any age to cope with. He obviously recognises this, and is supporting the charity for young transexuals..Really hope you win Pete, so this charity can get some much needed resources. XX
Jacqui W, Leeds

Well f*** my tall hat, that is a charity worth giving to.....WHAT THE f***?

xxxx!!!! :angry:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Pete Burns registers.....

giveafuckometer.gif

..pretty low.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Whatever he's like now I can't quite bring myself to despise him because the very early Dead or Alive stuff circa 1980-82 was brilliant.

He once had a stunning voice: Number Eleven and It's Been hours Now are tremendous new wave songs; Misty Circles is still one of the best 12" crossover dance tunes ever; and he only wore a bit of make up and dreadlocks in those days, which meant he actually looked pretty normal compared to many of the New Romantics who were about at the time.

Best of all, since no one apart from me appeared to buy his records back then, he was never famous and in the media, so you couldn't hear what a twat he was as a person... :)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was *made* to watch this last night. If I had seen him having a pop at whatsherface last night I have had words. Unfortunately they all seem like a bunch of pussies and nobody said a word. I hope somebody caves his face in.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I couldn't believe what i was watching last night, i walked away from BB shell-shocked,stunned and most of all embarrassed by that thing from Liverpool.What a disgusting old tired drag hag! with an act that we've seen a million times before,except this time with bitterness and no humour or intelligence.
Where were the censors? Where was Preston or George (who, in his own words:"stands up for the underdog")
As Tooting said, we've got to the stage where we're looking to the Americans for a bit of dignity and stiff upper lip.
I wish i was a celebrity in there, after i've comforted Tracy i would punch Burns lights out.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
ps I didn't watch any other telly last night.So i'm not sad.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We have dealings with Americans at work and I have always found them to be very polite and although it may seem over the top to us "streetwise cinical English" very quick with the compliments.

Tracy seems to be one of those type of people. I am not surre wherte Burns gets off. Just because she says she "loves" everyone in the house, what gives him the right to slag her off and call her an L A Whore?

I just think he has a problem with life in general. He has this..I dont give a f*** ...attitude so prevalent in our society at the moment.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Despite his appearance, I think he's the most entertaining and most likely, most together person in there. I love the way non-conformists attract venom.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Despite his appearance, I think he's the most entertaining and most likely, most together person in there. I love the way non-conformists attract venom.
Yeah, I love the way non-conformists act and especially him when he thinks it's a right laugh to tear into people's personalities and think it's well clever to wear the fur of endangered species. He may well be very together but I don't like the way in which he has been put together.

The lippy scouse twat.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Non-Conformist? Unfortunately, his attitute conforms all too well to the attitude prevalent in society today.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Traci deserves everything she gets she's a nasty trouble maker, especially with the "racist" issue and how she tried to set Dennis up.

Nice one Burnsie

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Burns says the odd funny line but, overall, is a very sad, nasty piece of work.

Anyone who tells someone as mild-mannered as Rula Lenska to f*** off after knowing her for only a few hours has some issues to deal with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here