Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pete Burns

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Must be a bastard getting in the bathroom in the morning at their gaff.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
101861b.jpg

Pete Burns

PeteBurnsAndPrincessJulia2.jpg

Mrs Potato Head & Friend

Sweet baby jesus!!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He is grotesque.

Correction: He is F**king Grotesque. He must use the same calogen implant clinic as Leslie Ash.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
But he said he was seeing a guy.

Refused to define himself as homosexual or even bisexual but said he was currently seeing a man

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
smudge said:
I'd like to punch the freak very hard.

I would have said that that is a slightly over the top reactionary stance and would be harsh. But in all honesty looking at freaky Pete's face I don't think hitting it hard will make much difference.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Believe it or not it's not because he looks like a cod in a dress; but because he is an opinionated, scouse droning twat.

"I'd never buy a fur coat, but if someone bestowed one on me as a gift I'd wear it as I could justify it by thinking that I didn't buy it!"

Some people I just instantly dislike, it is one of them. Ok?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
smudge said:
Believe it or not it's not because he looks like a cod in a dress; but because he is an opinionated, scouse droning twat.

"I'd never buy a fur coat, but if someone bestowed one on me as a gift I'd wear it as I could justify it by thinking that I didn't buy it!"

Some people I just instantly dislike, it is one of them. Ok?

That's fine, I still think calling him a freak and punching him in the face would be a tad harsh. Do you do that to everybody you dislike?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
That's fine, I still think calling him a freak and punching him in the face would be a tad harsh. Do you do that to everybody you dislike?

Only if I discover they support Palace, you shouldn't take everything I say so literally Chappers. I doubt if I'd actually punch him in the face if I were to find myself in his company, but I'd like to.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
why did he rank himself 3rd most famous of all the "celebs"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here