Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PEs 5 Screenshots for the PSP

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
dwayne said:
ahh silly boy you shouldn't have upgraded to 2.0. There's noting available for that at the moment, there will be soon tho.

Unfortunately, I didn't - it came out the box that way! I've heard that you can 'downgrade' or there's software that will fool it into thinking it's running different firmware? Any ideas? Cheers

gjs1979

Sep 30, 2005
Amsterdam
My mate got the update working ok. Let us know how you get on. Luckily I have a Jap 1.5.

Dwayne (or anyone in the know). i'm a bit of a luddite and only know how to get ISO's onto the memory stick and booted through fast loader. When downloading Winning 11 it came in a load of different files. How do I get this working?

cheers!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
gjs1979 said:
My mate got the update working ok. Let us know how you get on. Luckily I have a Jap 1.5.

Dwayne (or anyone in the know). i'm a bit of a luddite and only know how to get ISO's onto the memory stick and booted through fast loader. When downloading Winning 11 it came in a load of different files. How do I get this working?

cheers!

did it come in rars? you might have to unpack them. I do know that winning eleven is the biggest mare of all time to get working.

So I got someone to do it for me :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here