Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeah maybe, but I struggle to put the Carabao Cup above the FA Cup, Europa League or Premier League in the hierarchy. If there was one competition we could de-prioritise, it's that one in my opinion. It probably also helps that I don't buy into this whole Chelsea rivalry nonsense either so there's no edge on the game on the same way as there was for others

Agreed. The LC should've been the bottom of our priorities. Villa Park and Marseille the focus.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Screenshot_20231005-155155~2.png

phoenix

May 18, 2009
It was always going to happen, experts have been saying it for ages. The football calendar has been ridiculous and will continue to be unless changes are made. The players just play too much football at an intense level.
I totally understand and get what you are saying but when RDZ makes 9 changes that theory doesn't really work. In fact i'm sure that's why we are playing like strangers imho. So i'm happy the Carabao cup is over with for this season.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Can't keep a good man down. We'll miss him for sure, but if he can get himself fit for matches after the international break, then i'm totally confident Tariq can cover manfully in his position

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Excellent news - with our current injury roster, it's great to hear he's back in training. Moder is too, isn't he?

Too soon for Perv to play on Thursday? If so, hopefully Sunday...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Can someone explain what this is brace on his leg would be for ?

Per google image search that’s for quite bad knee injuries…?

Attachments

• IMG_3203.jpeg
    IMG_3203.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 348
Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Can someone explain what this is brace on his leg would be for ?

Per google image search that’s for quite bad knee injuries…?
That looks really bad news…..

Have seen them used to protect damaged ligaments….. perhaps using to also restrict movement around hamstring?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
God that doesn’t look good does it. Is that definitely from this week? Wonder if we can beat City, Liverpool, Juventus to Valentin Barco as we could really do with someone else in (who could also play further forward when Pervis is fit)

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
At Ajax he seemed to be inferring that he felt weakness in his knee. If it’s ligament damage that’s very bad news. Braces can also be used as a precaution.
We don’t seem to say much about injuries apart from Roberto saying it could be a long/bad one, or it’s not bad. Not much in between and he rarely gets into prolonged conversations about them.
Expect some journo will ask at the next press conference and we won’t get much of an update.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here