Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Personally Signed Inigo Calderon Shirt AUCTION ***

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
any advances on £140?

There will also be an
a) Elliott Bennett match worn shirt (last game of last season (this seasons kit, but with coca cola badges on it)
b) match worn shirt from tomorrow nights Dagenham game (one off white kit which is being worn twice)

up for auction in a couple of days time.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Any advances on £140,

Deadline extended until 5.30pm

If you bid, can you please PM your first name and number, so I can contact the winner, to organise what they want signed on the shirt.

The sponsors dinner is tonight, so the shirt will be signed tonight

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
And here it is

Attachments

• DSC01253.JPG
    DSC01253.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC01277.JPG
    DSC01277.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 120

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Get In! Nice one Mendoza, big thanks to everyone. Hope the evening was a success.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
That will do, but wanted the Calde one!!!

I will ask if there is something I can do, I managed another one last season

I need to get my arse in gear and sort the Bennett shirt out, but will do it this week

Getting hold of Martin Perry about the stadium tour is proving difficult. He agreed to it, and a week to do it in, but still cant confirm a date and time

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I will ask if there is something I can do, I managed another one last season

I need to get my arse in gear and sort the Bennett shirt out, but will do it this week

Getting hold of Martin Perry about the stadium tour is proving difficult. He agreed to it, and a week to do it in, but still cant confirm a date and time

Sorry to sound like a spoilt child. It's no problem, it's my fault for not spotting this sooner. I will keep my eyes peeled for the Bennett shirt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here