Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Personal injury claim

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well has I drive 10 plus hours a day 6 days a week that's easier said than done . If I just drive occasional it wouldn't bother me.

One assumes if you're driving that much it must be for work, and the limit is 9 hours a day isn't it? What sort of job do you have that you end up driving more than the limit?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Uk is getting so like the USA.

The UK IS like the US.

I'm a fraud investigator specifically working on fraudulent PI claims from motor incidents.
Luckily my job will never become redundant due to the infinite number of chancers and opportunists out there. Double edged sword.

The worst culprits are the Solicitors and Accident Management companies. Always trying to get others to claim no-matter what damage was caused, if any. Commi$$ion.

Obviously, if anyone's genuinely suffered an injury and/or are out of pocket due to it, you're well within your right to claim.
If it's a little knock or a bump, man up.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The UK IS like the US.

I'm a fraud investigator specifically working on fraudulent PI claims from motor incidents.
Luckily my job will never become redundant due to the infinite number of chancers and opportunists out there. Double edged sword.

The worst culprits are the Solicitors and Accident Management companies. Always trying to get others to claim no-matter what damage was caused, if any. Commi$$ion.

Obviously, if anyone's genuinely suffered an injury and/or are out of pocket due to it, you're well within your right to claim.
If it's a little knock or a bump, man up.

Yep, thats where i am

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I got hit up the rear on the M1 many years ago. The car that hit me didn't brake. The line of cars with me at the back was stationary and I was pushed into the car in front.
Because I saw it coming in the mirror, I was tense and got whiplash. The passengers in the back were relaxed and got away with it.
It was only after a couple of weeks that I realised the pain was getting worse, not better.
The osteopath bills soon mounted up, but thankfully I've not had any further issues once it was sorted. It took a lot of time off work to attend the treatment and cash I didn't have at the time paid up front, so the couple of grand damages I got wasn't excessive as far as I could see.
I'm sure there are plenty who try to milk the system, but when you are injured I don't see why anyone should be left out of pocket if it wasn't their fault.
After all, it's why we pay insurance in the first place.

I'd definitely recommend getting it checked out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here