Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Person knocked down by car outside Adams Park

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
On way back from the game passed someone who had been knocked down by a Mercedes coming out of a factory/office unit on the side of the road. Anyone know if he was ok?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
saw a prson walking into the ambulance ,so nothing major,got their just as it happened as we were in said carpark

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
We missed the lunatic in the Mercedes by about 20 seconds. He was impatient when we went passed and then the guy who got knocked down screamed out. It looked like a badly broken leg to me.

The prat in the BMW who went down through loads of supporters leaving the ground deserved never to drive again. But he was in a BMW.

EW

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Our taxi driver saw it apparently, car wasnt going too fast. said the bloke had bruised but not broken leg and was shaken up but ok. The driver was busy looking at his sat nav not where he was going.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
On way back from the game passed someone who had been knocked down by a Mercedes coming out of a factory/office unit on the side of the road. Anyone know if he was ok?

Why didn't you ask him?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
saw a prson walking into the ambulance ,so nothing major,got their just as it happened as we were in said carpark
as i said walking to ambulance,so it wasnt a broken leg

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
I am so called lunatic in mercedes,and just to set the record straight nobody was knocked down, the man invovled in the accident was just prior to rolling about on the road sitting and lying on the bonnet of my car and as police put it was entirely responsible for his own "bruised foot".No badly broken legs or sat nav involved,just a bit of impatience on my part,sorry if i upset anybody.

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
I saw the 4x4 tear down the road sounding his horn at the 2000 people. I was on the way to my car so I would have just waited 5 mins then it would have been clear. If he was a local surely he knows about a football match!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here