Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Permission to save Falmer photos from NSC to countdown2falmer.co.uk?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
This is my favourite I took back in the summer. "Falmer dreaming"

That is just the most fantastic picture that captures the pure moment of the "falmer" dream and every child/man/woman who dreams that dream and emphisises the loss of every person who has died waiting for the nimbys of Falmer to relent the dream.

:(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
falmer8dy8.jpg

You might want this one.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
A really excellent picture, Giraffe.

Incidentally, the copyright of any picture belongs to the creator of it unless copyright has been formally assigned to someone else. Which is why the individuals who have taken pictures that have been posted on NSC need to be contacted and asked for their permission. I don't say this to make things difficult but just to point out that "NSC" cannot give the permission asked of it!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Great photo long neck.Reminds me of the film "Field of dreams"

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That is just the most fantastic picture that captures the pure moment of the "falmer" dream and every child/man/woman who dreams that dream and emphisises the loss of every person who has died waiting for the nimbys of Falmer to relent the dream.

:(

Its a very sad fact that my son and many others have lived their whole Albion life not supporting the Albion in a proper home. They're the ones that have truly missed out.

A really excellent picture, Giraffe.

Incidentally, the copyright of any picture belongs to the creator of it unless copyright has been formally assigned to someone else. Which is why the individuals who have taken pictures that have been posted on NSC need to be contacted and asked for their permission. I don't say this to make things difficult but just to point out that "NSC" cannot give the permission asked of it!

Wo, steady on! you'll have Skint Gull and Djmiles complaining about the ferocity of your rant! :rant::rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here