Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Permission to save Falmer photos from NSC to countdown2falmer.co.uk?

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I own the domain name http://www.countdown2falmer.co.uk

The intention of this site was always to catalogue our new stadium.

I have seen a few pictures appearing of falmer. I want to know if it is ok to save these from NSC and upload them to the album on the site. This is my own webspace and I don't mind paying for the hosting. I want a record of construction like anyone else.

Any photo uploaded will say submitted by {NSC USERNAME} that I take off here. If you also have your own website, I will stick the webaddress underneath your photo or in the description.

Let me know if this is ok with everyone?

I own the domain name http://www.countdown2falmer.co.uk

The intention of this site was always to catalogue our new stadium.

I have seen a few pictures appearing of falmer. I want to know if it is ok to save these from NSC and upload them to the album on the site. This is my own webspace and I don't mind paying for the hosting. I want a record of construction like anyone else.

Any photo uploaded will say submitted by {NSC USERNAME} that I take off here. If you also have your own website, I will stick the webaddress underneath your photo or in the description.

Let me know if this is ok with everyone?

Those construction pics belong to Notters, so why don't you PM him for permission? Similarly. the architects' plans could belong to 3 different bodies; it's up to you to find out instead of asking for blanket permission from NSC.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Those construction pics belong to Notters, so why don't you PM him for permission? Similarly. the architects' plans could belong to 3 different bodies; it's up to you to find out instead of asking for blanket permission from NSC.

That's a bit unfair!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

And breathe:lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is my favourite I took back in the summer. "Falmer dreaming"

Attachments

• SGL Falmer.jpg
    SGL Falmer.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 629

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports