Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Perfect stadium size

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If the Albion build a mini-stadium for the women's team in land close to the Amex I'm sure they would squeeze every last bit of opportunity to double it up as off-site hospitality for the Men's Premier League games at the Amex.
Many clubs offer this. Although I'm sure any planning permission could make this difficult.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Stadium is a perfect size. I just wish there was a larger proportion of the seats in the North Stand

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If the Albion build a mini-stadium for the women's team in land close to the Amex I'm sure they would squeeze every last bit of opportunity to double it up as off-site hospitality for the Men's Premier League games at the Amex.
Many clubs offer this. Although I'm sure any planning permission could make this difficult.
I imagine we want a mini-stadium so the team can play there for a season while we lay waste to the surrounding area to build the 100,000 capacity Bloom Bowl. In the same way Camp Nou has a chapel in the tunnel, ours will incorporate Falmer church. Can’t foresee any planning issues.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I imagine we want a mini-stadium so the team can play there for a season while we lay waste to the surrounding area to build the 100,000 capacity Bloom Bowl. In the same way Camp Nou has a chapel in the tunnel, ours will incorporate Falmer church. Can’t foresee any planning issues.
And maybe incorporate the Falmer pond to replicate LA's SoFi Stadium.

Image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here