Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pep Guardiola

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
What the hell was wrong with that? It was about as vicious as Tim Henman on steroids.

It's nice that Potter showed some class in apologising to the thin-skinned City bench but it really wasn't neccessary.

TBH it really doesn't looked like it's aimed at anyone, he's just turned round and done it, not realising there is some City goon on the edge of their technical area.

I was expecting more of a "Wahey! have some of that you Super league Twats!"
Disappointing

Wouldn't make my top 100 of "Not my finest hour moments"

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
[tweet]1395019216688979978[/tweet]

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
Looked more like his backroom staff throwing all the wobbly bottom-lips and jabbing fingers.

I've got a lot of time for Pep. How can you not respect a man of his achievements ? I hope he didn't demean himself. I was too busy leaping about to fully see what happened.

What upset Peps backroom staff other than we had beaten them???

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
If that is really what it was, I'm embarrassed that he apologised.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Not loads there.

Having seen GP and the way he is, I would be surprised if it wasn't in response to a load of chuntering which had happened previously.
That's my guess too - in response to some comments or actions from the Citeh bench earlier. GP is a big man to apologise and was probably disappointed with himself...but the Citeh reaction at the end is pretty ridiculous. You lost to a better team on the night...get over it. Hopefully Chelsea will stuff them 🤞🤞

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
We never know the whole story and they may have concocted an official response for the media.

What if ---- this had happened as Cancelo was sent off.

Now that would be fun and quite inappropriate.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Pep clearly has a big man crush on Graham Potter, and so he felt hurt and humiliated when Graham made fun of him in front of millions of viewers, and so lashed out at the end of the game like an angry toddler. Acting the grown up, Graham then felt obliged to mend Pep’s fragile ego by making out it was all his fault, and he loves him really, and he won’t do it again (big baby).

That’s my theory, anyway.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH if you already expect to have to apologise at least double down later on. Get in his face and call him a bald Spanish **** with lousy taste in jumpers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here