Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who tell Lies!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Dont know any one specifically like that. But one of my good mates is one of those very annoying people I like to call STORY TOPPERS. No matter what you have done he's always done it better, faster longer etc very annoying:US:

I've got one like that, and every time he does it, I go "here he goes, dick measuring again !!"

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Dont know any one specifically like that. But one of my good mates is one of those very annoying people I like to call STORY TOPPERS. No matter what you have done he's always done it better, faster longer etc very annoying

Two shits...you had time for one shit...he had time for two!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Do you know anyone like this? Do you think they cant help it? Or does one lie lead to another and they end up in a total fantasy world and lie without even realising it? dont see the point in it myself.
Thoughts please?

Its people that have so little going on in there lives they need to invent it to make it more exciting, each lies is designed to impress so they are liked more.

Really quite sad.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Dont know any one specifically like that. But one of my good mates is one of those very annoying people I like to call STORY TOPPERS. No matter what you have done he's always done it better, faster longer etc very annoying:US:

Anti Nowhere League wrote a song about these type of people, called, So What.

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
Well there was this one girl of whom I went to school with.
She was renowned for being a compulsive liar etc. One time in science she said she was at hospital last night and that the doctor drained 4 pints of blood out of here :lolol: she didnt like it when I reminded her you'll be dead as your body only has 6 PINTS of blood and the maximum you can get out is 2 pints unless having a blood transfusion. TWAT

Another time was when she's at college:
She "allegedly" said that she strain her neck but decided to tell everyone that "she could never walk again" funny how I saw her 2 days later playing squash :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
2 blokes in a pub, both claiming to be the Worlds Best Liar.
First Guy says, "Yesterday for instance, I swam UP the Niagara Falls".
"I know" came the reply, "I saw you!"

I thank you.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I remember a mate of mine coming in the school in the middle of January saying that on Saturday he hit 180 not out in a village cricket match:laugh:
I said to him.

1. How can you play a 50 overs a side cricket match if most matches start at 2... and it gets dark at 4.30.
2. The season doesn't start until may :D

He got so embarrassed after that...:laugh:

Ahhh. "Trumpers".

I heard one of my old bosses describe someone as "having a box at home". Puzzled about this I sought clarification to be told that "he is the sort of chap that, if you told him you had an elephant he would tell you he had a box at home big enoughtto put it in!".

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Didn't Smith n Jones do a sketch about "The Incredible Bullshitting Man"

"When my dad died the whole town came to the funeral"

Thamesmead_Eagle

Royalty user
Feb 19, 2010
biggsest lie : Brighton are better then Palace!!

Most bullshit story ive ever heard :
My mate started playing darts at the end of last year. Im ok and have always beaten him, but he claims he met Phil Taylor before the start of the World champs at the Ally Pally at beat him!
However, he claimed to have done it on a day when he wasnt even playing!!
After my asking of how he came from being hopeless to world-champion beater and how he managed to play him when he wasnt even at the venue, he owned up to chatting rubbish, so no-one believes a word he says :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I will be returning to this thread throughout the day, as I remember the stuff a guy I worked with, came out with.

My favourite was:-
My girlfriend is black and a fantastic singer, she's banned from every karaoke in Sussex.
She went up for X-factor, but Cowell told her she was too good, so she couldn't enter. As everyone watching would know she would win, right from the start.

Not that it needs to be said, but I saw him and said girlfriend in Tescos, she looked like Waynetta.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I will be returning to this thread throughout the day, as I remember the stuff a guy I worked with, came out with.

My favourite was:-
My girlfriend is black and a fantastic singer, she's banned from every karaoke in Sussex.
She went up for X-factor, but Cowell told her she was too good, so she couldn't enter. As everyone watching would know she would win, right from the start.

Not that it needs to be said, but I saw him and said girlfriend in Tescos, she looked like Waynetta.
Plus:-
I was in a nightclub in Guildford, last weekend, and some girls came in, I didn't know who they were, but one tried to get off with me, she looked a right munter, so I threw her back.
Turns out they are in a famous band...(he then makes you list a few bands, until)..."was it Girls Aloud", yeah that's them, it was one of Girls Aloud.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And another:-
'I went to a party, at the weekend, when I walked in I saw my mum. The thing is though I thought she died 25 years ago, that's what all my family told me. We got on great and had a good laugh about it. The thing I don't understand though is who's funeral I went to'.

I've got something about cars, nagging in the back of my mind, I might have to ask a mate what that one was.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

I can beat that, I've got seven mates who always try to beat whatever is said by anybody, anywhere (see what I did there?) :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here