Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

people who say that BB is "sad"

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
for christs, sake, is there anything better on tv?! probably not! if you can be arsed to get into it, BB is a very interesting programme and it is interesting to see how the different people react to different environments and situations. people who say they hate it and it is sad are just unwilling to be in the majority and probably watch it anyway!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

rant over:dunce:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
yeah maybe - but this year (as has happened before) all the interesting character have been voted out and we are left with a bunch of really boring, non offensive 'friends' in the house.

Dull Dull Dull!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Woody the Seagull said:
for christs, sake, is there anything better on tv?!
Quite sad that you think watching TV is the only thing to do. :lolol:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Re: Re: people who say that BB is "sad"

Silent Bob said:
Quite sad that you think watching TV is the only thing to do. :lolol:

sorry i missed that bit, where did i say i only watch tv? i said that on tv it is one of the only things i will watch so if anything i might have been saying the opposite

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: people who say that BB is "sad"

Woody the Seagull said:
sorry i missed that bit, where did i say i only watch tv? i said that on tv it is one of the only things i will watch so if anything i might have been saying the opposite

I have something profound and valid to post but before I do so can someone explain what BB is?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Normal Rob said:
yeah maybe - but this year (as has happened before) all the interesting character have been voted out and we are left with a bunch of really boring, non offensive 'friends' in the house.

Dull Dull Dull!

erm...not quite mate.

are u sure your watching the right show.

there is CONSTANT bitching going on!:p

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm with Woody. *giggle*

I like watching it. No matter what anyone says. They finally realised this year that just putting normal people in a house is not interesting. So, you put in women with big boobs and gay men who haven't come out to their families. Then litter the place with macho men and you have yourself the recipe for arguments, paranoia and sex.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Meade's_Ball said:
I'm with Woody. *giggle*

I like watching it. No matter what anyone says. They finally realised this year that just putting normal people in a house is not interesting. So, you put in women with big boobs and gay men who haven't come out to their families. Then litter the place with macho men and you have yourself the recipe for arguments, paranoia and sex.

thats the spirit!:dunce:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: people who say that BB is "sad"

Woody the Seagull said:
there is very little especially in the way of comedy in the present day that i enjoy watching. thank god i've got freeview, dont know what i'd do without ssn

riiiiiiiight !

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
mitch said:

MOVE AWAY FROM THE TV!!

What should i do instead? I'm tired from being at work. I have a little read, maybe play with my genitals for a while, have a chat with my girlfriend and then just want to unwind with the flatulent din of other people's lives trapped in a box.
AM I SO WRONG?

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Its always full of fagotts grrrrrrrrrrrrr and weirdo's:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here