Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

people who leave before the end

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Rookie said:
It's bloody annoying, as is people leaving before half time to go and get a burger, do you pay to watch the football or go and get some manky burger

and as for people who wish to go to the toilet.....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
nickgeo said:

Simple, don't go to the pub before the game of course !

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
nickgeo said:

isnt really a problem - its when people leave in bulk that causes the trouble. so unless half of the block stands up to go to the toilet at exactly the same time, then that doesn't really matter

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
tinx said:
Most people don't leave they stand on the runnign track watching the game, at the end of the day that is up to them. Stop complaining and live with it people leave early at every ground in the country not just ours.

so they ruin everyone elses view so they can view the end of the match from a worse viewpoint. that makes ALOT of sense.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
How many f***ing times is someone going to post a thread about people leaving early?

This thread will die and then in two weeks someone else will post a thread moaning about people leaving early. And everyone that's moaning on this thread will then moan on that one. That thread will die too but a few weeks later some bright spark will decide to start another thread and so the cycle will go on like Sisyphus and his stupid f***ing stone.

Get over it people. Or make this tread a sticky and then everyone can moan on it once and be done with it.:thud:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Crazy idea, but couldn't they try and seat people who leave early nearer the exit ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don't give a toss frankly - people can do what they want - I'm 8 months up the duff and if I go on Sat then I'll probably have to get up and go to the loo at various stages....I'll apologise as I go but I'm darned if I'm going to piss in my pants because I'm worried about upsetting the BHA massive!!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Have a special block where people who wish to leave early can all sit together.....cos spreading them out all around the ground just pisses everyone off. Wunch of bankers, I was doing a 5 hour trip for home games and I NEVER left early. We should all stay right til the end to clap the boys off. End of.....NO excuses...if your time is that precious/tight.....don't go, you're obviously toooooooooooooooo busy :angry:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I usually walk down to the running track when the injury time board comes up. Otherwise it takes ages to get out of the ground if you're in H Block. I don't leave until the whistle goes though, not since I left with five minutes to go against Burnley the other year. We were 2-0 down, I left early to go to the pub, got attacked by some Pikey with a knife in the woods, then got to the pub to find we had pulled two back and the score was 2-2.

Learnt my lesson that day. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here