Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

people who leave before the end

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
grrrrrr

and i DONT CARE if u have to leave to catch your last train etc. do what i do, leave 3 mins later(the end!) and then RUN you FATTYS

:)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
EXACTLY.

and when they walk REALLY SLOW and are still watching the match

either sit and watch the match or run down the stairs /crawl and keep your head low you BASTARDS

D

Deleted User X18H

Just shout at them 'is there a sale on at the Co-op'??

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
piss me off as am front row by the steps - tossers

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
I sit right by the stairs and every game (even when were winning), people start leaving which blocks the view. By the time the final whistle went last night, half the block had left!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
hmmm perhaps a 'i hate people who leave early' club should be formed as one hasnt been done for a long time.........or is this OLD nsc :( i used to like the clubs forming....:wave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't really begrudge somebody leaving 3 minutes from the end to catch their last train surely. Or even their second-last train. Trains not exactly plentiful that time of night, and half an hour is a bloody long wait on the dreary confines of Preston Park station.

The main view-blockers IMHO are the lardasses who can't go 45 minutes without filling their fat faces with a double greaseburger and chips.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
grrrrrr

and i DONT CARE if u have to leave to catch your last train etc. do what i do, leave 3 mins later(the end!) and then RUN you FATTYS

:)

Rising to the bait...........I left 3 mins early to get a train and still got home way later than you if you had walked to saltdean which I doubt you have ever done. For a home game I average a 6 or 7 hour round trip and if you want to have a moan about it do it at the ground and receive the mouthful in return rather than on a faceless message board.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Personally only left a game before the end once. Couple of seasons ago at Brentford 4-0, struggling with flu had to drive back to Cambridge on my tod. I know, a sorry tale but don't worry about the violins.

I felt bad for leaving early because I see it as a waste of money, you've paid so watch it, but sometimes when needs must..

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Most people don't leave they stand on the runnign track watching the game, at the end of the day that is up to them. Stop complaining and live with it people leave early at every ground in the country not just ours.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Hate leaing early but sometimes it's necessary especially for those who have distance to travel. I got home at just past midnight after Reading and my evenings entertainment' cost me about £70 including train fares.

Leaving any later and I would have been home about 1am.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It's bloody annoying, as is people leaving before half time to go and get a burger, do you pay to watch the football or go and get some manky burger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here