Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who don't pick up their dogs' shit....

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Up until recently councils etc. were using city cctv to catch ppl.
But it's since been deemed a waste of money which is why it seems to be on the rise. I've certainly noticed more in the streets in the last 8 months or so.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
When my sons were younger they seemed to have dogshit magnets in their shoes because they always unwittingly found it. There was always a dog walker who's dog seemed to offload outside my front gate everyday and after my eldest shoe'd it on the way to school decided to front him the next day. I'm 6ft 5 and 16st so not small and confronted this guy the next morning at around 6-30 ish he was obviously thinking no-one would catch his dog and almost bricked himself, i gave him a sandwich bag and asked him to pick the pile up which he done whilst apologising profusely and from that day on he always cleaned up after his mutt ( which was a nice dog by the way its just the irresponsible owners ) and he always said hello !

- - - Updated - - -

When my sons were younger they seemed to have dogshit magnets in their shoes because they always unwittingly found it. There was always a dog walker who's dog seemed to offload outside my front gate everyday and after my eldest shoe'd it on the way to school decided to front him the next day. I'm 6ft 5 and 16st so not small and confronted this guy the next morning at around 6-30 ish he was obviously thinking no-one would catch his dog and almost bricked himself, i gave him a sandwich bag and asked him to pick the pile up which he done whilst apologising profusely and from that day on he always cleaned up after his mutt ( which was a nice dog by the way its just the irresponsible owners ) and he always said hello !

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
My Brother in law caught a guy who let his dog poop outside his house and not pick it up...,.brother in law picked it up in his bare hands and wiped them down the guys coat and told him...."I've got to go and and wash my hands....you've got to walk home in a shit covered coat, then told him next time it would be in his face......mind you 6'3" and just as wide I don't think many would have argued with him

:lolol::lolol::lolol: really tremendous stuff. Funniest thing I have read in ages

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I just tend to look away when my dog takes a shit and pretend I haven't seen it

In my defence though, when I do end up standing in someone else's dog shit you'll hear no complaints from me

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I just tend to look away when my dog takes a shit and pretend I haven't seen it

In my defence though, when I do end up standing in someone else's dog shit you'll hear no complaints from me

To be fair though, that's a shit defence. Is it laziness or just a case of "not my problem"?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
To be fair though, that's a shit defence. Is it laziness or just a case of "not my problem"?

A bit of both really but mainly down to sheer laziness. I mean if we're in the summer and the grass is bone dry I might contemplate it, however I'm not veering off the pavement onto a boggy field in my white espadrilles for no one

scooter1

How soon is now?
It's not like it takes much effort to pick it up. Then there are the weirdos who actually do bag it up, but then chuck the bag in a tree or bush. What's the point in that?
Totally this.
There is a bag of dog shit under the tree outside our house as I type this.
The hardwork has been done if you've picked it up and bagged it. Now just put it in the bin, just plain f***ing lazy

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Get yourself a camping toilet. Get the whole family to use it when a no2 is baking. When full, wheel it on down to his doorstep and empty the lot. Put a little flag in the biggest turd with a note as to why.

If it continues then do the same on his neighbours (both sides) again with a note telling them why.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Best one I saw was a guy with a shrimp net. He had a nappy bag in it and just held it under said dogs arse.

Dragons Den here I come.

Jameson

Of course there is a second type of offender, the one who picks it up then just throws the bag o turds at the foot of a tree or besides a bench. Some people even go to the trouble of tying the bag to a branch or something.

Now that does make me angry.

That's so we can pick it up on the way back and take it to the bin, rather than dragging it around with us for the next few miles.

To be honest, it's a major problem. I sometimes walk past 6 turds on the beach to pick up my dogs deposit. Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Got the same problem where i live. Properly disgusting that owners cannot pick it up, but leave it so my kids can trawl it into the car and the house...

I just cant catch em at it......

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All along my road there is dog plop. At least every 5th step. There was a four foot long puddle of whippy, runny , yellow diarreah there today. f***ing disgusting.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That's so we can pick it up on the way back and take it to the bin, rather than dragging it around with us for the next few miles.

To be honest, it's a major problem. I sometimes walk past 6 turds on the beach to pick up my dogs deposit. Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

That's still very unhygenic and pretty disgusting, leaving your little bags of stinking dogshit on trees like some scat christmas tree for the general public to have to see. Vile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here