Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People that laugh that little bit too much

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They're annoying aren't they. When everyone else has finished laughing and they carry on for a few seconds, tittering away. ''Okay, I get it, you found it rather amusing''.

Another thing that is annoying is people who have mini chats with themselves.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People who mark everything in their lives on a scale of 0-10.

Chappers post 4.6

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Office banter, that's pissing me off today. When you feel pressured into entering a boring rhetoric with someone who thinks they are funny but is actually talking shit.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Basicaly anyone who starts or finshes a sentence with basicaly or Actually, its pretty anoying I ve caught myself doing it actually.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Office banter, that's pissing me off today. When you feel pressured into entering a boring rhetoric with someone who thinks they are funny but is actually talking shit.

with you , can't stand it. Wwomen opposit eme is a nightmare, always gossiping and laughing loud. Actually hate her. Occasionally am engage in conversation with her and it's drivel . Any other walk of life I would of told her to do one by now but Im supressed by "office politics"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Derek Thompson on channel 4 racing he starts a sentence but never finishes it and starts a new sentence.

Chapmans the Saviour is actually a highly intellig, the weather is cloudy tod, whats for tea.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dougal said:
with you , can't stand it. Wwomen opposit eme is a nightmare, always gossiping and laughing loud. Actually hate her. Occasionally am engage in conversation with her and it's drivel . Any other walk of life I would of told her to do one by now but Im supressed by "office politics"

Yup, a fact of office life, luckily in our office you don't have your own designated desk so it's always a scramble when everyone arrives at work to get a desk out of range of certain people. If you lose out in the desk scramble you have to go for plan B which is to subtly drag your computer monitor along the desk until the annoying person opposite can't see and talk to you.
:clap2:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
My pet hate is the office bore. Got a chap here who for some unknown reason always wants to tell me about the internal workings of the mondeo deisel engine, I just don't awnser but this doesn't seem to disuade.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
People who say something really UNFUNNY then to compound the tedium stick one of these :D after it

GOONS !!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Another thing that is annoying is people who have mini chats with themselves.

We've got one of those here. She works at her PC talking herself through her work. And it is blatantly low self esteem.

Oh yeah and people that make a big performance out of sneezing! I can sneeze quite quietly but some people feel the need to actually yell as loud as they possibly can when they do it.
Attention seeking COONTZ!

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
People who feel the need to sign their posts!

Lammy

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
People who are clearly not hurt going ARGHHHHH as you lightly tap their shoulder or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here