Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People that have never seen their own bumhole

I reckon there's gotta be a few around - any of you readers? It's a bit of a alien concept to me that some people would never check their anus for disease or whatever in the mirror but c'est la vie. We all check our sacks for lumps, yes? But it doesn't make you weird if you don't.

Discuss.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4026807 said:
I reckon there's gotta be a few around - any of you readers? It's a bit of a alien concept to me that some people would never check their anus for disease or whatever in the mirror but c'est la vie. We all check our sacks for lumps, yes? But it doesn't make you weird if you don't.

Discuss.
Strange or what?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Discuss.

Makes you a more than a bit weird if you feel the need to post a photo of it on NSC tho eh ¤DãŃn¥?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can honestly say I have NEVER stared my chocolate starfish in its gaping brown eye.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
For those interested in this subject, it might be an idea to switch on channel 4 right now. Embarassing bodies has a man with an itchy anus....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Discuss.

Strange or what?

very nearly as strange as my Cat thread

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
funny this thread should pop up.
i have a rather large boil right between my arse cheeks and got the mirror off the bathroom wall this very night, put it on the bed and squatted over it to see whether or not it had a head that i could squeeze.
while doing this, i did indeed catch a glimpse of my own arsehole.

it reminded me a bit of don king, getting swallowed by quick sand :(

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
i have a rather large boil right between my arse cheeks and got the mirror off the bathroom wall this very night, put it on the bed and squatted over it to see whether or not it had a head that i could squeeze.

it reminded a bit of don king, getting swallowed by quick sand :(

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
To turn this thread on its head somewhat has anyones else had a proper sexual health test? It's really not as bad as they make out, a little prick up your japs eye and a finger up your choclate starfish and jobs a good one.

I would advise for anyone with a unhealthy history that are fealing a bit aprehensive.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.

Discuss.

It's easier for you, though. You just have look in the mirror normally x

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

it reminded me a bit of don king, getting swallowed by quick sand :(

Hehehe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here