Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People talk about how Sky revolutionised football coverage...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...but Sky News do not get enough credit for how they present major disorder. There's some really, really good luzzing coverage happening right now.

It's just a shame they binned off Andy Gray as I feel he could bring some great in-depth tactical analysis to proceedings. I'd be very keen to see some form of electronic whiteboarding of the rioters high defensive line of flaming wheelie bins.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
He would be good joined by Richard keys. Imagine the hairy one asking a rioter ' did you smash it?'

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I've just been watching it, pretty good entertainment if I'm honest. It's not that far off watching live sport, it's just old bill vs little scrotes off the estate.

Nothing particularly serious like in tottenham, just a few bottles being luzzed and some batton charges in the other direction. Both side are clearly loving it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just been watching it, pretty good entertainment if I'm honest. It's not that far off watching live sport, it's just old bill vs little scrotes off the estate.

Nothing particularly serious like in tottenham, just a few bottles being luzzed and some batton charges in the other direction. Both side are clearly loving it.

Feeling each other out early doors. I expect the tempo to pick up.

Feeling each other out early doors. I expect the tempo to pick up.

It will, as soon as the light starts going and the bravery gets up.

Some of the luzzers really need to work on their technique mind, bloody awful some of them, my grandaughter can luzz better than some of those.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Watching the police charge and the little knobbers shit themselves and leg it is good tele

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The problem with watching Sky News during a festival of luzzing, is I can never be quite sure if the luzzies are being 'assisted'.
It's all a bit Damian Day.

DTDD Damien in the field Video

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They've just done a split screen of london burning and rioters running the streets on one side and on the other some ceremony thing at the new york stock exchange. That's some social commentary right there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here