Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People camping outside Brighton Centre...

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Any idea what they're waiting for? One person has been there two nights. There were three when i came back from work tonight. two out of three are middle aged and female. Daniel O'Donnell tickets? John Barrowman? Anyone know?

Sep 1, 2010
JohnInman700.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
i was wondering the same, there must have been 40 or so people there at half six this morning, all looked freezing cold lol, obviously not 1901 club members :lolol:

Of course not, they would have a club flunky in the queue for them

D

Deleted User X18H

i was wondering the same, there must have been 40 or so people there at half six this morning, all looked freezing cold lol, obviously not 1901 club members :lolol:

........and so it drags on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have absolutely no idea who that is. A shot in the dark, but is it someone who has "starred" on a reality show, and stupid people think they must have talent ? I may be wrong, it may be someone who can actually do something reasonably well.

Nor have I to be fair, I'm guessing the kind of cabaret artist (Irish probably) who will end up a cruise ships :lolol:

Edit : I think that was a pretty good guess.

[yt]xCMganXb-uo[/yt]

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Has that crazy old man with the white gloves who's always out clubbing finally got a national tour?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Definitely one for the slightly older generation...
From Wikipedia: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_O'Donnell)
Daniel Francis Noel O'Donnell Hon. M.B.E. (born 12 December 1961)[2] is an Irish singer, television presenter and philanthropist.[3] O'Donnell came to public attention in 1983 and has since become a household name in Ireland and the UK. He has also had considerable success in the US.[4] He is known for his close relationship with his fanbase, and his charismatic[5] and engaging stage presence.[5] His music has been described as a mix of country and Irish folk, and he has sold over 10 million records to date.[6][7]
Surely if there's about 40 people camping outside, they could've just turned up on the day quite easily?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Daniel O'Donnell has been a housewives favourite for over 20 years.

He's sold over 10 million records

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here