Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Pending' status when buying tickets online

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I tried to buy Gillingham and Spurs tickets on Wednesday afternoon, thought i had complete the transaction but when I look at my purchase history the status is pending rather than booked. Surely I have them or I don't? Does anyone else have the same problem? Can anyone tell me what this means (and yes I understand the definition of pending, I just don't see how it applies in this instance!)?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yeah i have the same problem mate. No idea what it means

At least I'm not alone! Must be a Jimmy thing. When did you buy your tickets Jimmy? I got mine at about 4pm on Wednesday. I'm wondering if we were just on the cusp of the club selling out and they are waiting to see if all the tarnsactions go through. I called the ticketline earlier but I think they closed early for the game today.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Have you received the confirmation email/text? My spurs ticket says pending, but I have received the email.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
well, my booking history looks really odd - but I'm banking on the email. I'd suggest a call to the ticket office!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Spurs ticket still shows pending but the amount has been taken off my bank account so I know it worked.

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
I got an email saying I have bought the tickets but on the website it still says pending and no loyalty points have been added.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I went into the shop today and can confirm that I DO have Spurs and Gillingam tickets, the system was in meltdown apparently. There are loads of Spurs and Gillingham tickets still available, so anyone with this status should be okay.

PS - well chuffed - It's my lads first game. :wink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Have you received the confirmation email/text? My spurs ticket says pending, but I have received the email.

Same thing, but I did mine Sunday evening at a time when there shouldn't be meltdown on the server... emailed the ticket office this morning, awaiting a reply. They need to put this transaction page on a better server because when I had submitted card details the page just hung, it ended up taking me nowhere, which suggests the server hosts are giving a very poor service, as well as the chance of people refreshing and possibly paying twice because they haven't got a clue if the first transaction has been made. I hope this gets addressed sooner rather than later.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I asked Paul this a while ago, if money has been taken your fine, just means it hasnt been loaded onto card yet but it will be done.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If it is any consolation, my West Ham FA cup ticket is still down as pending when look in my purchase history...

(I did get the ticket and go to the game, by the way).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Doesn't look like any money has been taken from my account but it isn't allowing me to re-book either on the 'book my reserve seat' page.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Doesn't look like any money has been taken from my account but it isn't allowing me to re-book either on the 'book my reserve seat' page.

Just have to wait on hold when ringing then, or if possible go into either ticket offices.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nah I'm attempting email first before I have to go through the phone system!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here