Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pend ??? (Tickets again)

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Call me thick, but I have purchased my ticket for Sunderland. The money has gone out of the bank, but on the ticket site it says pend against the Sunderland on my purchase history. Now obviously I know that pend means pending, but I have had no confirmation email to tell me the transaction is complete. So do you think I'll be alright, or would you go to the ticket office just to make sure?

Sorry if you think it's a stupid question.:dunce:.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The same thing occurred with my Tottenham and Gillingham tickets and everything was fine for me. I don't think it's anything to worry about. If the money has come out of your bank you would, at the very least, have a bank statement to back up claims should something go wrong, but I suspect (based on my own experience) it is all fine.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I put something on Ask the Club earlier, hopefully it isn't an issue as I'm not sure my credit card has been debited yet. It'd be useful to know precisely what is pending though.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
All it means is that it hasn't been uploaded onto your ground entry record which the smart card checks when you enter the ground, or as said above the ticket dispatched.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Cheers guy's. For the Spudz and Gills game, I bought the tickets from the ticket office. This is the first one I have booked online, so I was a bit bothered that I'd arrive next Tuesday smart card in hand, and get refused entry. Once again thanks chaps.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Pending

Have you not had the email as per below: details changed to protect my identity......

Slinky, Thank you for purchasing through Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club Online.

Your internet payment reference number is: 735273.

All values are in UKP. You have purchased the following items:

BHAFC V Sunderland - 23/08/11 19:45. Seat:W3/W3D/*/**** - Slinky Reg No (0000700*****) 28.00 (*)
Web Sales Booking Fee - Slinky Reg No (0000700*****) 2.00

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
Have you not had the email as per below: details changed to protect my identity......

Slinky, Thank you for purchasing through Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club Online.

Your internet payment reference number is: 735273.

All values are in UKP. You have purchased the following items:

BHAFC V Sunderland - 23/08/11 19:45. Seat:W3/W3D/*/**** - Slinky Reg No (0000700*****) 28.00 (*)
Web Sales Booking Fee - Slinky Reg No (0000700*****) 2.00

Well, that's the bit I didn't have - though there is a payment reference in Purchase History, hence my question on Ask the Club.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
Check your loyalty points they've probably gone up so all ok. I had the same missing email problem with Pompey tickets.

Yeah, they did increase... briefly... until dropping from 1300 down to 250 for no apparent reason :D

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have not had a email for any of the tickets I have purchased so far this season.

And I checked last night and it is correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here