Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peg-Leg still moaning her arse off

From what you read and see, he was totally in love with Linda and absolutely devastated when she died. He was ripe for being moved in on by a similar looking woman who appeared to be a similar charitable motherly type, even though the world - and his kids - could see that it wasn't going to work. I feel sorry for him.

believe it or not he also loved HMM but immediately they were married she started trying to change him. It's no joke that she tried to ban his daily spliff and there's no way Paul will ever give that up. It's very sad, he did love her but that house was unhappy for a long time before tehy officially seperated.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
were you there ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
believe it or not he also loved HMM but immediately they were married she started trying to change him. It's no joke that she tried to ban his daily spliff and there's no way Paul will ever give that up. It's very sad, he did love her but that house was unhappy for a long time before tehy officially seperated.

thats the same as EVERY woman who gets married

whats the difference between a newly married woman and a women married for 3years ?.

about 2 stone normally

sorry

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You still would though, wouldn't you?

Nob her, I mean.

mmmm....blond, thin, milf AND damaged goods. Ticks all the right boxes for me.

you forget the 'gives the best blurjobs in England' tick too Buzz

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Gets better and better!!

I really wouldn't mind a piece of that. Seriously - do you think I could get her and Kate McCann in a 3 some?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I like it when egotistical, all-knowing smallcocks label women they disagree with the look or manner of as whores. They stare through the walls of people's homes and examine the relationships they have not for one second been a direct watcher of, and, in their godly sense, judge the wife of the millionaire-frog-chrous-writer as the foul-hearted ruiner of all things.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gets better and better!!

I really wouldn't mind a piece of that. Seriously - do you think I could get her and Kate McCann in a 3 some?

Just imagine, coming home and seeing two blonde heads sticking out the top and three legs sticking out of the bottom of the duvet. GET IN my son Buzzer!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't see whay not. Any contract entered into and signed knowingly and with all cogniscence (and witnesses) should be enforceable and legal - unless it contravenes an existing law.

Might not be, NMH. I think that up until the 20th Century, engagements were legally binding and if one half pulled out of the marriage ceremony then it could be enforced under common law. Might be something similar about pre-nups. Betting contracts aren't enforceable - migt be viewed the same. Also, a contract is only legally binding if there's certain conditions met - can't remember all my contract law but off the top of my head - consideration (in some form or other) from both sides.

Just imagine, coming home and seeing two blonde heads sticking out the top and three legs sticking out of the bottom of the duvet. GET IN my son Buzzer!

I'm in there, Pres, up to my nuts!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
pre-nups are technically enforcable like any contract, except where higher law can be invoked. the problem is statute divorce law is higher law and covers pretty much anything you'd want to put in a pre-nup, other than detail. so couples dont bother but then the law is an arse in actually working out the detail. does that make sence? so you cant say in a pre-nup you will not be entitled anything in divorce, since the divorce law says thats not an option, but then doesnt say what you can be entitiled to. tuckup in favour of the lawyers i reckon.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Here's the video

[yt]d8LOTMFMRSU[/yt]

[yt]D8rKpAIRzV0[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here