Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pedro

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I'm sure the U21's don't count towards the 25 and seeing as most of our squad are still breast feeding, we should be ok
They don't, no. But quite a few of them are Premier League level players expecting to play in the Premier League, and count as first team players whether the registration sees it that way or not.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He better not, I've got a signed shirt framed in my downstairs toilet waiting for me to see. It's been there months and I've still not seen it. I will in 2 weeks though...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They don't, no. But quite a few of them are Premier League level players expecting to play in the Premier League, and count as first team players whether the registration sees it that way or not.
Expectation is manageable with a good coach

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He better not, I've got a signed shirt framed in my downstairs toilet waiting for me to see. It's been there months and I've still not seen it. I will in 2 weeks though...
That’s a level of constipation I can only sympathise with.

Good luck letting go brother.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Expectation is manageable with a good coach
No coach is good enough to tell some 12 players "you're playing 0-200 minutes of football over the next 9 months".

Like every other even remotely sensible football team in the entire world, Brighton will end up with a squad somewhere between 24-28 players. People need to accept there won't be 37 players in the squad or they're going to get very disappointed in the next few weeks when 10-12 players are going on loan/get sold.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No coach is good enough to tell some 12 players "you're playing 0-200 minutes of football over the next 9 months".

Like every other even remotely sensible football team in the entire world, Brighton will end up with a squad somewhere between 24-28 players. People need to accept there won't be 37 players in the squad or they're going to get very disappointed in the next few weeks when 10-12 players are going on loan/get sold.
There won't be 37, but I can see it being 30.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

well blow me down, I hadn’t thought about that.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Rutter is more of an attacking midfielder. Pedro more of a striker. Some similarities but Pedro will play further forward. Particularly with Welbeck likely to miss game time and Ferguson still crocked. Would be surprised if they don’t play together a fair bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here