Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peacefull hooligan

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
dont think ive even owned any designer gear....not since 'man at C&A' closed down anyway

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
So these "superior" brands don't build clothes for anything other than a particular shape and size? Where you buying them? Primark?

No not Primark definitely not Primark.

The point I was making is that the older generation of BHA's connoisseurs would struggle to fit into the newer lines of apparel as they don't have a high and mighty range yet.

I wouldn't worry yourselves too much, I'm not referring to the anoraks.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Pretty Green is where it's at these days. Top clobber.

Is it decent quality? Don't own any myself as I've always been put of by the fact that it's a) Gallagher and b) every Dave and Trevor down the boozer appear to be wearing it.

Some of their polos do look smart though, hence why I ask about the quality.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is it decent quality? Don't own any myself as I've always been put of by the fact that it's a) Gallagher and b) every Dave and Trevor down the boozer appear to be wearing it.

I had a t-shirt about 3 years ago, and it did not wash or wear particularly well, might have improved though. Does all look a bit over-priced too.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Is it decent quality? Don\'t own any myself as I\'ve always been put of by the fact that it\'s a) Gallagher and b) every Dave and Trevor down the boozer appear to be wearing it.

Haven\'t seen it about that much. Quality seems fine to me.

Mister Mix

Sep 3, 2012
No not Primark definitely not Primark.

The point I was making is that the older generation of BHA's connoisseurs would struggle to fit into the newer lines of apparel as they don't have a high and mighty range yet.

I wouldn't worry yourselves too much, I'm not referring to the anoraks.

One of the funniest comments on NSC, I have seen in my spell on here.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm about to launch my own range of horrendously over-priced clobber that's aimed at the Dressers & the pwoppa nawtee sorts.

Stand by for Ultra Violent Scarfer aka UVS. :thumbsup:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Better than Pretty Green though, f*** sake, you would seriously put smother on your person that was 'inspired' by that f***ing clueless chimpanzee?

Utter shite

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hilario bruv. Notice this kind of talk only seems to happen on here and not in the stands and pubs....wonder why :/

Folk are probably terrified that hard men like you will threaten to do 'em for muggin' you off & takin' liberteeeees. :rolleyes:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Must be it mate. You got a theory on why it\'s said so much on here and not in real life then?

Largely down to 3D I'd say (Danny Dyer's Dad). If he hadn't, his offspring couldn't. Well actually him & that rather amusing caricature who went by the name of Danny Dire...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here