Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peacefull hooligan

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Agreed I had that too. As soon as I walked in, was talking to another dude, loud enough so I'd hear how nice my Ma.strum jacket was etc. Then proceeded to explain all the different lines of Edwin jeans. But full on really and does make you feel guilty if just having a browse!

He's a nightmare. I used the shop to get the fit of a Norse Projects jumper and even though I knew I could get it almost half price online I almost bought it in the shop through guilt.

Going back to polo's, Fjall Raven do some of the best fits for a decent price too.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Decent thread for a change.

Right good people of NSC I'm in the market for a new winter jacket. Had my eye on a few including a few brands mentioned on here (Fjällräven, Norse Projects, Ten c, Universal Works, Heritage Research, Private White VC, Boss etc etc). Not really fussy about the brand, just needs to look good and be warm!! Any suggestions welcome.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A lot of decent jackets around at the mo. End Clothing and Van Mildert worth a look at online for similar styles as the brands above.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

Right good people of NSC I'm in the market for a new winter jacket. Had my eye on a few including a few brands mentioned on here (Fjällräven, Norse Projects, Ten c, Universal Works, Heritage Research, Private White VC, Boss etc etc). Not really fussy about the brand, just needs to look good and be warm!! Any suggestions welcome.

Alfred Dunhill

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Same here. I've been looking on the Oi Polloi, Atom Retro and Mr Porter websites but nothing grabbing me at the moment.

Peggs has an Armor Lux Breton Jacket that looks quite nice but unsure about the colour. I'm also looking at Woolrich but might be out of my price range.

Jan 30, 2008
I've seen a few blokes wearing them and they seem to fit quite well and the reviews here back it up: Peaceful Hooligan reviews | Customer reviews of Peaceful Hooligan

Please let us know if you do get any of their clobber, Das as I might be tempted. Got to say though, I'd restrict it to t-shirts as the hoodies and tops look a bit naff. And £50 for a polo? Think I'll stick to Fred Perry. If you're after decent t-shirts at about £30 then Pretty Green have a few nice ones. I've got one I bought a year ago and it still keeps its shape after occasional wearing.

i will do .

Jan 30, 2008
I'm hoping you might be the man to answer this.

Universal Works - have you got any of their range? I'm looking at a few of their coats. They've got some nice designs, but I could do with some reviews before jumping the gun. Same goes for the brand YMC - got anything?

For what it's worth Peaceful Hooligan looks a bit gash to me.
keeping to the eighties roots possibly

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Weekend Offender is ok, but the sizing is f***ing terrible a double xl would struggle to fit a 9 year old girl. Pity as the tees and polos are pretty original. Peaceful Hooligan looks alright, ain't picked anything up myself apart from a hat.

Pretty Green is where it's at these days. Top clobber.

Jan 30, 2008
Weekend Offender is ok, but the sizing is f***ing terrible a double xl would struggle to fit a 9 year old girl. Pity as the tees and polos are pretty original. Peaceful Hooligan looks alright, ain't picked anything up myself apart from a hat.

Pretty Green is where it's at these days. Top clobber.
looks a bit far out maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :smokin:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Football fashion" - shudder. A paradox if ever I heard one.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004

Barbour collaboration with Wood Wood jacket if you have a spare euro 470
Or Barbour x Paul Smith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here