Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peaceful On-the-pitch Demo @wycombe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandyman

In London village.
byf said:
So its an offence for a planned on pitch walk that the police and wfc have let us do...Ive seen it done before,How am i stupid..I think its a bloody good idea and will get the footie world on are side..better than a fcukin wander outside the downing street gates!

Going onto the pitch is an offence. WWFC and the police will not agree to it (especially not at 48 hours notice). A peaceful sitdown outside the ground for the first 15 minutes, leaving an empty away end, and ensuring press coverage first will make a far more positive impact.

wYCOMBE AND THE pOLICE WON'T CONDONE THIS AND ALLOW THIS...ITS A NO NO.

In addition the Police at Wycombe will now be expecting "something" to watch out for a presence at our end..

The FA will have to fine us.

LC

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im just feeling...It all makes sence to do it saturday!

Its our chance to show the world we will not be beaten...I know we havent got long to arrange this but we need to get this across to every1!

THIS IS THE WHOLE FUTURE HANGING BY A THREAD AND YOU ALL KNOW IT! EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING MUST BE DONE!

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
byf said:
THIS IS THE WHOLE FUTURE HANGING BY A THREAD AND YOU ALL KNOW IT! EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING MUST BE DONE!

Everything legal, this is not and would only bring disrepute.

You will not get permission on to go on the pitch, even if Wycombe wanted us too the Police and the FL would not allow them too.

Get the Tannoy announcer to announce it at the same time as the whole of the away crouud hold up placards say say yes prescott or something.

Its a protest of sorts and its legal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
byf said:
Im just feeling...It all makes sence to do it saturday!

Its our chance to show the world we will not be beaten...I know we havent got long to arrange this but we need to get this across to every1!

We'll get as much press coverage standing outside the ground

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Well sitting outside for 15mins b4 is a load of sh**.....no1 will take notice of that and will make us look like prats ans we could miss a goal!

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
How about a stand up protest inside the ground? :)

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I suggest we quietly ignore this thread, leave byf and his mates to organise their usual 'offs' that never happen in some obscure pub in Wycombe that thankfully we never get to hear about as no one really cares about 25 blokes in a stand off.

Dandyman

In London village.
byf said:
Well sitting outside for 15mins b4 is a load of sh**.....no1 will take notice of that and will make us look like prats ans we could miss a goal!

They will if we publicise it first. I'm equally happy for everyone to hold up "Falmer Yes" posters but doubt we can get them in time for saturday.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Who cares about getting arrested when your club is about to die possibly.Peaceful demo's don't get very far these days do they its a fact.
Its hard to no what to do as wycombe are bottom and desperate for a win and its like we are invading there club.
Also the withdean is not ideal being so small and shite,so where do you start.???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do not invade the pitch!!!

This would be a massive "own goal" for us.

Let's demonstrate but keep it legal!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Rougvie said:
I suggest we quietly ignore this thread, leave byf and his mates to organise their usual 'offs' that never happen in some obscure pub in Wycombe that thankfully we never get to hear about as no one really cares about 25 blokes in a stand off.

Yeah well youve just lost a few lads in your little stand off.prick!
Lets see how much you get noticed standing outside a ground in the pissing rain....looking like youve turned up late!

We need to be together on this and i thought it was a good thought! But all you lot ever want to do is rip ideas apart and instead you might aswell have a in car sit out...where you wait in your cars til the end of the game!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
berkshire seagull said:
Who cares about getting arrested when your club is about to die possibly.Peaceful demo's don't get very far these days do they its a fact.
Its hard to no what to do as wycombe are bottom and desperate for a win and its like we are invading there club.
Also the withdean is not ideal being so small and shite,so where do you start.???

I agree berks..its action we need and now..im not talking about a york city styke invasion,like @ the goldstone....But a banner march through the estate and on the pitch...ACTION IS NEEDED ON SAT+PROPER ACTION..NOT LOOKING LIKE YOUR QUIEING FOR A TURNSTYLE AT 3.10PM

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
seeing as Berkshire has backed its a def no no. I cant beleive we have fans as thick as this who would risk harming the club they so call support by doing this

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
berkshire seagull said:
Who cares about getting arrested when your club is about to die possibly.

byf said:
I agree berks..

byf, you agree that's it ok to get arrested to help campaign for your club.....but not not to miss a goal to help campaign for your club?

byf said:
Well sitting outside for 15mins b4 will make us look like prats ans we could miss a goal!

:shootself

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here