Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paulo Di Canio interview

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Anyone just see his interview on SSN? And we think Gus is OTT sometimes!

Loved the video of him kicking his player up the arse as he went down the tunnel as well!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
You just know PDC and extreme emotion go hand in hand.
Swinedon obviously took a slight gamble on him and his unknown managerial ability, but he's proving himself nicely, what with them being 4th and only 3 points off the top.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
PDC is another man who puts his heart and soul into every match he played and now manages !!
Swindon Town have got themselves a diamond !!!!! Good luck to him and them.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
When gus moves on to Chelsea in a couple of years i want Di Canio to replace him. He would fit like a glove

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
"You know what? Send me to the stands all season my team will still win this league!!"

:D Love it!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Just seen in the football league show. Very passionate and very funny. " we play fantastic football, they can keep sending me off if they like, but we'll win this league even if they send me off every game"
He's a confident fellow isn't he :)

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Love characters in English football - PDC's got more passion and personality in his right thumb fingernail than AVB has in his entire body.

Dandyman

In London village.
When gus moves on to Chelsea in a couple of years i want Di Canio to replace him. He would fit like a glove

If that Fascist c*nt ever comes our manager, there's at least one season ticket that won't be renewed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I wanted to back Swindon to win he league but had no money so missed the 20/1 on offer after their poor start. I reckon they will do it.

Dandyman

In London village.
I'm sure the numbers PDC would add to the gate
Would balance out you leaving.

That rather assumes Tony Bloom would appoint a Fascist as manager, does it not ?

May 22, 2008
I've been working with PDC on a Day by day base since MAY, my
Company are the agents to PDC and appointed agents to Swindon
Town fc and by default I've run the scouting department since the summer and helped put the squad in place.
Never a dull moment I can tell you all that, and I must say PDC lives and breathes football and has a
Mind of a football genious, it's a pleasure to work with the great man and I Am
Learning things about the game I could have only dreamed about.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I love his FLAIR nazi salutes, when he starts gassing fags, Livorno fans, commies and jews I'll be made up

What a guy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here