Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Paul Schofield.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm really not well you know, Atlzheimers must be closer than l thought.

Dohhhhh. :ffsparr:

And yes . . . Philip is who l meant.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Famous actor, went to Varndean, plays left back but could also solve our striker problem next season... if only he was still alive

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
He lived in Balcombe . I worked at Mathew Harding’s fathers house close by building a lovely old conservatory and that’s all there is to this story

Amazing in A Man for all Seasons.

He lived on Oldlands Avenue opposite the Tennis courts as you drive into Balcombe from Haywards Heath. Used to deliver a freebee newspaper to his house every week. Had a very yappy dog.

Was also friends with Mathew Hardings step son in Balcombe who lived in the house at end of our road . Remember building tunnels in his garden spending summer days underground :). And that is all there is to this story.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He lived on Oldlands Avenue opposite the Tennis courts as you drive into Balcombe from Haywards Heath. Used to deliver a freebee newspaper to his house every week. Had a very yappy dog.

Was also friends with Mathew Hardings step son in Balcombe who lived in the house at end of our road . Remember building tunnels in his garden spending summer days underground :). And that is all there is to this story.

I could have mentioned Mathews Hardings dad let me swim in his pool when I was working there but I’m saving that for the right time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here