Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Samrah v. Gordon Brown: - Back Of The NET!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ed looks extremey pissed off and about to unleash a hidden left hander on Brown

This thread has given me hope that those LDC LibDem cretins and their tory bitches will be getting the equivalent of a pineapple up the rectum in the very near future.

Arise Sir Samrah of Henfield.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
wehatepalace said:
Either
1. So he can reap all the praise
or
2. He likes scrapping with a load of football fans
???

Well Tony Blair did suggest he had big clunking fists.

Perhaps this Scotsman is willing to offer more than verbals if push comes to shove?

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Lovely stuff - well played indeed that man Samrah. :clap:

Even if the sight of Gordon Brown mustering a grin can usually be a little disorienting...

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Well done Paul :clap2: :clap2:

Must say that Gordon Brown's response seems to be the most positive thing I've heard about Falmer for a few months, I've really got my hopes up now :falmerspi

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Henfield One said:
Thanks to Tom Hark & to any others that were in the audience that cheered at the beginning of my question - it certainly eased my nerves!

My 'question' was ....

"Bringing things more local Chancellor, welcome to Brighton - are you aware that the City's football Club, Brighton & Hove Albion, has been homeless since the very week you became Chancellor?

As you will understand more than anyone, that is a very long time!

A sensible Yes decision from Ruth Kelly in early July would welcome the Gordon Brown era with an instantly positive legacy for the people of Sussex."

Instead of ducking the point, he responded in a very encouraging way as Tom Hark states.

The audience were 95% behind us as well - which I'm sure will have registered.

Together we will win!

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant.

This is the best news we've had since Prescott's last YES

I salute thee

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Well I was there as well. Right Circle. Usual questions - then as soon as I heard Paul's voice - it was fantastic. Some woman to the side of me said in a loud voice "boring" .............. but Paul asked the question - and there was generally loud clapping and cheering - it was really heartening.

That was me whistling, by the way. I hope that was loud enough.

Give that man a NSC Knighthood.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I was there too (left circle)... it was the loudest cheering/clapping session the whole afternoon! There were two old dears behind me booing though, but I did my best to drown them out...
:clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
RAITH ROVERS?!?! :angry: Wanker!

Great work Mr Samrah :clap: :bowdown: :clap:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic... well done, Paul... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, obviously well done Paul - but also 'well done' to all the Albion fans there (DKM, THPP, Notters, etc) who cheered. It let Brown know that Falmer is what the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE want and that the opposition is just a tiny selfish and/or misinformed group who deserved to be CRUSHED LIKE BUGS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here