Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Samrah - Hysterical Screamer, or what ?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Leave him alone, just doing what he was told. Saw him from the Sportsman's garden pre-match and he was limping, maybe that ingrowing toenail was making him tetchy!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Thought he was going to have a nervous breakdown at one point.

Bit of an embarrassing over reaction really.

Embarrassing. Shame he didn't have a breakdown. The blokes a complete and utter TWAT. Got a video of the end of the game, and all you can hear is this complete f***ing twat squeaking the same shit over and over again. They'r,e not listening to you you prick, just f***ing shut up. Now all the scenes recorded by all the channels will have this twat drowning everything else out, but maybe thats why he did it, hes loves the sound of his own f***ing voice.

And to tell everyone there was no lap of honour, was f***ing bang out of order, and I like no doubt many others missed it because of this prick.

Simple, don't listen to a word the cock says again. He's a f***ing embarrasment. About time they got a proper PR bloke who does talk through his nose. He's worn his mouth out, from having all the arse licking he does.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Embarrassing. Shame he didn't have a breakdown. The blokes a complete and utter TWAT. Got a video of the end of the game, and all you can hear is this complete f***ing twat squeaking the same shit over and over again. They'r,e not listening to you you prick, just f***ing shut up. Now all the scenes recorded by all the channels will have this twat drowning everything else out, but maybe thats why he did it, hes loves the sound of his own f***ing voice.

And to tell everyone there was no lap of honour, was f***ing bang out of order, and I like no doubt many others missed it because of this prick.

Simple, don't listen to a word the cock says again. He's a f***ing embarrasment. About time they got a proper PR bloke who does talk through his nose. He's worn his mouth out, from having all the arse licking he does.

Don't hold back mate!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I hope he was, cause I wouldn't put it past him to come out with that on his own

As bad as that was, I was more annoyed by the fuckwit in front of me who lambasted the 'arrogance of our new management team' for not bringing the team back out.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The man is a legend. What he did for the club fifteen years ago was vital, commedable and earns my utmost respect but I found myself shouting expletives at the tannoy tonight. He was embarassing and totally ruined what should have been a great moment.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Mr Burns being a cunt shocker :ohmy:

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008

Words fail me. What an utter, utter tool you are. Paul Samrah is an Albion legend and played a crucial role in keeping this club alive. So what if he got it wrong this evening? Maybe he was misinformed about the players not coming out again or even given an instruction by a club official. In any case, that's irrelevant, he doesn't deserve this kind of abuse.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The blokes a complete and utter TWAT.

Yeah.
Just the TWAT who dug around in 1996 and uncovered the sneaky removal of the Articles of Association from the clubs constitution by the incumbants who were in the process of murdering the club you just saw promoted back to the 2nd tier tonight. None of us knew what we were up against until that little nugget was brought to light.

You might want to remember that when you take your seat at the Amex in a few months.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The team clearly wanted the lap of honour and the pitch cleared VERY quickly for that reason so f*** knows why they were saying there wasn't going to be one - promotion = pitch invasion as basically ever ground in England!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Don't hold back mate!
Dont worry I don't. I would loved to have seen the lap of honour, but you do as your told from the PA man(Prize Arsewipe in this case). , and he says they're not coming out you belive him. Never liked the bloke, but tonight he's out done himself.

Oct 6, 2010

Look I thought it was a bit OTT but your comments are out of order.
He has served this club well and did more for the Falmer for all campaign than 99.9% us did.
Give him a mulligan on this one eh?

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010

Do you know how much he has done for the club?

No, didn't think so. Without the likes of Paul Samrah we wouldn't be where we are today, so why dont you hop down off your f***ing high horse and realise everything he has done for the club.

He was doing what he was told to do, it's his job, your saying if your boss told you to do something even if it did annoy people you wouldn't do it? No.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Yeah.
Just the TWAT who dug around in 1996 and uncovered the sneaky removal of the Articles of Association from the clubs constitution by the incumbants who were in the process of murdering the club you just saw promoted back to the 2nd tier tonight. None of us knew what we were up against until that little nugget was brought to light.

You might want to remember that when you take your seat at the Amex in a few months.
Fantasic. Thank you very much to him. He's a legend.

So's Dick Knight, but I wouldn't play him in goal. Give him a job he's capable of, because after that tonight, he clearly aint a f***ing PA man.

Sandaza's Nose

Jan 3, 2011
Whoever's decision it was to announce that the players wouldn't be coming back out is an utter tool. Hundereds of supporters missed the lap of honour because of that bullshit. There was always going to be a pitch invasion, everyone knew what was coming. I see no sensible explanation of making that announcement when they clearly hadn't checked with Gus or the players whether they would be coming out. Missing the celebrations has left a slightly bitter taste in the mouth after an absolutely unbelievable and brilliant night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here