Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
job as manager of Lassiter's.

200px-Paul_Robinson.JPG

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I realise the original post wasn't serious but it has to be said, Robinson is one of the few players who have come out f this with an even better reputation.

Class keeper. Will get a good club.

On anther point, once Blackburn lose him, hoillet, Yakubu and maybe Pederson, they have VERY little to help them in the Championship.

If they have to start selling I would be interested to see if champ team looks a
David Goodwillie. Has hardly played this year but always looked good when I saw him play

D

Deleted member 18477

Could see Southampton putting in a cheeky bid for Robinson.

Holiett looks destined for a top 8 club.

Yakubu maybe to Stoke? He's better than Jerome.

Pederson should have left when he was being targeted by Liverpool I think back in the day.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I watched neighbours earlier and I thought he was well out of order with the fake call to the police. His daughter was there and everything, I reckon he'll live to regret that

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Paul Robinson has posted the lowest saves to shots ratio in the Premier League this season at 57% (PL average 69%).

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Paul Robinson has posted the lowest saves to shots ratio in the Premier League this season at 57% (PL average 69%).

Fairly sure that might have more to do with the 10 players in front of him. Still, interesting stat!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Would be interested to see the full list to see whether the top teams are at the top and the bottom at the bottom.

Could argue that top teams only allow distant shots, bottom teams let them walk the ball in so has nothing to do with the keeper.

I would love Paul Robinson in goal, either the WBA or the Lassiters version. Sadly neither is realistic, the first one cos he will easily get a premiership job, the second because gully girls would be severely pummelled by the Neightbours stud.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never been the same since he lost a leg in that car crash. Or since he discovered he had a low sperm count but still managed to father five children by three different women, come to think of it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Could see Southampton putting in a cheeky bid for Robinson.

Not a bad shout. No way is Kelvin Davies a PL keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here