Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Ince

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Now i know the fact he has left Wolves is fixtures, and i'm not normally one to post...could do a job...however

It seems he is likely to sign for Swindon, if he does yet again i feel we have missed out on another player.

Someone of Ince's experience could add so much to our inexperenced squad, he could help Hammond and also organise the side, something we are lacking on the pitch.

Many of us scoffed at the idea of signing Wise last season, but look at the effect he had a Coventry, and i believe Ince could have a similar effect here.

Don't really like the guy, but needs must !!

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
blockhseagull said:

Someone of Ince's experience could add so much to our inexperenced squad, he could help Hammond and also organise the side, something we are lacking on the pitch.

But Paul Ince gets out paced by stationary objects, we don't need another has been.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Re: Re: Re: Paul Ince

blockhseagull said:
Exactly what people said about Wise !!!

But Wise is now player manager of a League 2 side, he knows his legs have gone he was made to look good by busier players in the Coventry midfield, we cant afford another midfielder who cant run.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
But the fact that we haven't signed anyone means we may have to look at players like Ince who have the abilty to get the best out of players around them....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
would be a good signing - shame it will never happen

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
blockhseagull said:
Yes again... my point was people didn't seem to think he would drop to this level.... the fact that he is set to sign for Swindon proves he would

And you couldn't add that to the existing thread because...?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
for the love of GOD will you people open your eyes are realise no half decent player....including ex Prem stars such as Ince, will want to come and play at Withdean in a team where bugger all new decent players have come in, for a manager thats won 8 or 9 in the league in 50odd games....its plain bloody simple.....we SUCK and no-one wants to play for us except the drop outs who get turned down by Aldershot!

I swear half of NSC dont have any common sense at all!

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Ince would be a good motivator and leader on the pitch which is something we are sadly lacking at the moment
Ok so he is getting on a bit but he could still do a good job

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Marc said:
for the love of GOD will you people open your eyes are realise no half decent player....including ex Prem stars such as Ince, will want to come and play at Withdean in a team where bugger all new decent players have come in, for a manager thats won 8 or 9 in the league in 50odd games....its plain bloody simple.....we SUCK and no-one wants to play for us except the drop outs who get turned down by Aldershot!

I swear half of NSC dont have any common sense at all!
might as well shut up shop now then i will see if i can get my season ticket money back??? :shootself

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Goodfella said:
Arrogant fucker, wouldn't want him anyway. :nono:
Agree with you but i think he is in the Dennis Wise, Robbie Savage, Bracket where evry one hates them untill they play for your club .In my oppinion i think he is arrogant but beleive he could lead the team .

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
gts big bruv said:
Agree with you but i think he is in the Dennis Wise, Robbie Savage, Bracket where evry one hates them untill they play for your club .In my oppinion i think he is arrogant but beleive he could lead the team .

Maybe, but seems to be one of those players that thinks he is bigger than the team he is in, unlike Wise.

As for Savage............:tosser:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Goodfella said:
Arrogant fucker, wouldn't want him anyway. :nono:
:lol:

I suppose you wouldn't want Francesco Totti or Thierry Henry either?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here