Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Ince

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Destined at some point to be the first non-white English/British manager to take the helm at a Premiership or Championship club?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Destined at some point to be the first non-white English/British manager to take the helm at a Premiership or Championship club?

Chris Kamara?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Iffy Onura?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Viv Anderson managed Barnsley in the same level as the Championship in 1994/95and Chris Kamara managed Bradford at the same level in 96/97.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he would be the first in the premiership

but to be honest, he has a decent ground, a decent fanbase and a club on the up at mk dons - not convinced by him yet

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
but to be honest, he has a decent ground, a decent fanbase and a club on the up at mk dons - not convinced by him yet

And he's got them to top of the table, after saving Macclesfield from oblivion last season. What more do you want him to do to convince you?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
he would be the first in the premiership

Yeah, premiership is what I meant! TBH didn't realise that the Chumpionship had seen so many managers of 'ethnicity'

Ince is ambitious in the Roy Keane mould and there is no way I can see him staying with MKDs a season longer than necessary if something bigger came along.

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
My lad is mates with his son and he does have his sights set on bigger clubs than MK Dons. The fact he still lives on the Wirral, just moved to a new house and has no intentions of moving south indcates he won't be there long. So far his record is pretty good, next step would be moving up to League 1 or Championship.

BTW Tom Ince is following in his dads footsteps, Player of the season at Liverpool Academy and on standy for England U16's.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks, got it.

Apparently Princess Diana was MURDERED by the CIA or something...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here