Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Gascoigne

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People should not be too hard on Gacoigne without walking in his shoes first. He has unrelenting self destruct demons and they are back in full force. He is mentally a very ill Man and has every condition under the Sun. I guess he drinbks to block out the demons but this alas only makes the demons stronger. He looks shocking in his latest photos and has the look of a haunted Man near the end of the road. If he carries on it was be a miracle if he makes his 50th birthday. I only wish he could get well but it seems his path of self sabotaging and self destruction could be near the end game.

A very sad situation.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
US, WHY can't you be too hard on a bloke who repeatedly gets pissed then gets behind the wheel of a car?

f*** the football, what if he drives over someone's kid?

He was a truly great footballer but he's still an ordinary bloke to whom the same rules apply as everybody else. He's been given countless "chances" but spunked the lot, he's probably the most pathetic man in Britain.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He went too far I agree but the bloke is VERY VERY ILL.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US, WHY can't you be too hard on a bloke who repeatedly gets pissed then gets behind the wheel of a car?

f*** the football, what if he drives over someone's kid?

He was a truly great footballer but he's still an ordinary bloke to whom the same rules apply as everybody else. He's been given countless "chances" but spunked the lot, he's probably the most pathetic man in Britain.

With out wanting to sound pompous I try not to judge people and always feel " unless you have lived in someone else's shoes " you are not in a position to judge them or what they do.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3423047 said:
Mate, you are out of order

I just checked and there's no such site :angry:

google anal grannies and you'll end up at the right site :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
With out wanting to sound pompous I try not to judge people and always feel " unless you have lived in someone else's shoes " you are not in a position to judge them or what they do.

It appears from that statement that almost any wrongdoing can be excused on the basis that an outsider can't understand the "inner torment" characters like Gascoigne are "suffering".

Without wanting to sound harsh, that's bollocks.

The guy's so "very very ill" that's he's not in any hospital? Do me a favour.

A big problem is that he craves an audience and, unfortunately, his choice of company is very poor. As long as he behaves like a loon and splashes the cash he's always have a queue of "mates" to go out on the lash with.

Grow up Gazza, before you die.

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
you know I always wonder if he had signed for Man Utd instead of Spurs whether it would have gone so wrong! Fergie wd of got hold of him and nurtured that talent...really sad now and a bit of a circus! But he needs to take responsibility for his behaviour....its ok saying he is ill but there is little point if Gasgoine does not see himself as ill! His personal nadir has not been met yet and recovery begun-lets hope nadir occurs before his death

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
He needs to get sorted asap. He needs a job in the game.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It appears from that statement that almost any wrongdoing can be excused on the basis that an outsider can't understand the "inner torment" characters like Gascoigne are "suffering".

Without wanting to sound harsh, that's bollocks.

The guy's so "very very ill" that's he's not in any hospital? Do me a favour.

A big problem is that he craves an audience and, unfortunately, his choice of company is very poor. As long as he behaves like a loon and splashes the cash he's always have a queue of "mates" to go out on the lash with.

Grow up Gazza, before you die.

How very niave of you. There are tens of thousands of very ill people walking the same streets as you every day. You do not recongnise them as being " ill" as they have no bandages on or any physical signs of their illness. its called mental illness and alas as your comments prove our understanding and empathy of it has not moved on from the Victorian ages.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
And of course somewhere between newspaper and TV sensationalism and the accounts from Paul himself is the truth.

I'm sure that's true.

For me though, there is enough in what he's admitted to himself (wife beating) and what I saw for myself in that documentary acouple of years ago (Living with Gazza ?) for me to have an incredibly low opinion of him.

Just the wife beating alone, has him as pondlife in my book.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How very niave of you. There are tens of thousands of very ill people walking the same streets as you every day. You do not recongnise them as being " ill" as they have no bandages on or any physical signs of their illness. its called mental illness and alas as your comments prove our understanding and empathy of it has not moved on from the Victorian ages.

07.18 - Wow! I'm honoured that you've begun your day by replying to my post last night, I hope the extremity of my Victorian views didn't keep you awake, or distract you and result in your wife being disappointed with a less than satisfactory sexual performance "dans le sac".

As for Gazza being mentally ill, he was sectioned 3 times in 2008 alone. If the professionals think he's fit to walk the streets then he can't be too bad. The point is he'll kill or injure someone very soon if he carries on like this.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
07.18 - Wow! I'm honoured that you've begun your day by replying to my post last night, I hope the extremity of my Victorian views didn't keep you awake, or distract you and result in your wife being disappointed with a less than satisfactory sexual performance "dans le sac".

As for Gazza being mentally ill, he was sectioned 3 times in 2008 alone. If the professionals think he's fit to walk the streets then he can't be too bad. The point is he'll kill or injure someone very soon if he carries on like this.

Sorry but there are thousands on the streets who should not be its called " care in the community ". My wife did not suffer as I don't have one. I am in a period of " self love " at the moment.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That's very good of you to come clean, US.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That's very good of you to come clean, US.

It's no effort, you just whip off one of the socks you've been wearing all day, pop him over little william, make your mess via analgrannies.com and pop it straight in the washing machine. (disclaimer - your other clothes might smell a bit spunky after a 40 degree wash but a extra scoop of Daz usually does the trick).

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Well you're pretty harsh on Gordon Brown and Jack Straw so I take it you spent "a day in their shoes" did you?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jack Straw ?.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

Before you criticise someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile away when you insult them, and you'll have their shoes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here