Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Flood

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Indeed you are correct, my PFA knows his father very well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Report in todays argus confirms this. Played for us in the 60's and 70's apparently, and his son is on the eurovision programme in a few minutes.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Can I also make a claim to fame in that in 1988 I sang with Mr Flood junior at the Dome in Oliver! LOL!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As Brucie would say "Didn't he do well".

BTW he is out in the 1st round :thud:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Clearly the whole thing is rigged anyway. The half coloured girl, Jade is it? will win by miles. No need to bother with the rest of the shows.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I remember paul Flood, an irishman. Played on the left side, started as a wiger then dropped back to midfield and left back. had a serious injury once (broken leg?) and was stretchered off, so a relativly short Albion career and didn't move from the area.

The Council used to do Soccer Schools at Withdean in the summer hols and one of my lads went a couple of years. paul Flood was his trainer and a decent bloke. The next year Sully was his trainer. I was more awestruck than my lad!

From a programme published 40 years ago

Attachments

• paul flood.jpeg
    paul flood.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 189

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Floody played in the great Corals FC Sunday morning team of the late 80's, alongside Teddy Maybank, Sammy Nelson and err.. me.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Also in Lloyd's successful Worthing side in the early 80s and played in their cup run in same period when they reached the 2nd round.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was just a youngster then and asnyone who donned the blue shirts/white sleeves (great kit) was a World beater.

I suppose he was workmanlike, got along with the game in a quiet way, nothing flash but wouldn't let you down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here