Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Burrell - public enemy No1

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I can't stand the loathsome little mincer. All the shit he's come out with over the years about being Diana's 'rock', and he can't wait to get his hands on all her gear, and sell all her secrets from confidential correspondence between two other parties in a book. I can't recall a more blatant example of hypocrisy in my lifetime. The weasel will have to emigrate, I wasn't Diana's biggest fan myself but her sons don't deserve this.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Me neither, thought she was a bit of a nutcase to be honest *sits back and awaits abuse for desecrating St Di's memory* but he is a snivelling, pathetic weasel.

it is not normal for a man to turn his house into a shrine to Diana (not a happily married one anyway).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And you can also add all of the royals and 'titled' people.

All a bunch of cnuts IMHO. Living in the past and still believing they are special.

Burrell may be a tosser but if he speeds up the demise of the royals he'll have done alright in my books.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don't understand why he comes out with all this stuff now - if he really was such a friend to her why didn't he bring this up at the enquiry into her death?? I'm trying not to be cynical but I just don't believe him - to much of a lets sell my own book with a few well placed scandal leaks scenario....

Albion Rob

I don't really understand him. If he had just walked away after the court case, given the odd Royal commentary and kept a reasonably low profile he would have had everyone on his side.

Instead he goes on chat shows and sells all her secrets.

I didn't like Diana either and it is only in my older years that I have come to realise she actually probably was quite fit, but that Burrell is so clueless.

Sad thig is of course loads of people will buy his book just to get the info making him even richer.

Isn't the point that, if the Royals had treated him properly (which, if they had had an ounce of decency, they would have done), still no-one would know about him, and he would, indeed, have just been popping up on the odd documentary. Instead, their pathetic attitude to Diana, the British people and Burrell has caused him to feel that he has every right to say these things and publish these letters.

I f***ing hated Diana - and was disgusted at the stupidity of the British people as evidenced in their reaction to her death. But, please, get off your childish Daily Mail-style soapbox and give the guy a break. If you want to get so heavy, aim your fire at the inbred dole-scrounging scum in the Palace instead.

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hardly Daily Mail soap-box stuff from anyone on here. He's making a huge amount of money from peddling very sensitive, confidential information that will inevitably cause a lot of distress to her sons. If it was your mother, however much of a nutter she was, you wouldn't really want to see letters from her brother attacking her behaviour on the front pages, nor would you want to see the whole way you believe she died questioned in such detail SIX years later.

And I won't give the guy a break. He's got off scot-free from a trial about nicking lots of Diana's stuff in very dubious circumstances - it's pretty obvious that the trial couldn't be allowed to happen as all sorts was going to emerge - and this book was a mistake, pure and simple. If nothing else, for his own well-being.

I don't see it as a Royal (or anti) story at all. It's just very shit behaviour from an individual.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Diana was a total loon but obviously a far better and more rounded person than that silly old Mother Teresa who died about a week later.

But Burrell is thieving scum.

Yet he's not alone when it comes to piss poor behaviour in the royal household. The queen mum was allegedly a total bitch (a hideous social climber of the worst kind apparently), the queen seems to be able to do what she wants and get away with it (witness the way she disgracefully effectively halted the Burrell court case at great cost to the public purse). Charlie was shagging a horse all the while he was married to Diana (why did he bother marrying her - as if we don't know?) and Margaret was a sponging drunk.

It amazes me that people are still interested in their pathetic world. f*** them. The reason the likes of Burrell make a shed load of cash is because people *still* buy the Daily Mail to find out. It's just sad IMHO.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Diana died she gets Elton John to re-make 'Candle in the wind,
Mother Teresa dies, nothing ,no tribute song, Elton should have re-made the same song, and called it "slippers in the bin!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
the thing is, how long as she been dead now, it must be about 5/6 years now!! her kids shouldn't have to see the past being brought up again.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody who helps undermine the position of the Royal family is ok in my book. I think he's a bit of a sad cretin but then so is Prince Charles. I shall sit back and watch the fun, hopefully all the publicity will damage the Queen although that is a long shot.

And whilst I can't say I 'hated' Diana I was certainly no fan and like fatbadger I was appalled at the reaction to her death. I too was sad when she died but that was because despite my Republican views at the end of the day two young lads had lost their Mum.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Brovian said:
Anybody who helps undermine the position of the Royal family is ok in my book. I think he's a bit of a sad cretin but then so is Prince Charles. I shall sit back and watch the fun, hopefully all the publicity will damage the Queen although that is a long shot.

And whilst I can't say I 'hated' Diana I was certainly no fan and like fatbadger I was appalled at the reaction to her death. I too was sad when she died but that was because despite my Republican views at the end of the day two young lads had lost their Mum.

How anyone can be a republican after seeing Dubya and Arnie elected in the States is beyond me.

Dandyman

In London village.
fatbadger said:
Isn't the point that, if the Royals had treated him properly (which, if they had had an ounce of decency, they would have done), still no-one would know about him, and he would, indeed, have just been popping up on the odd documentary. Instead, their pathetic attitude to Diana, the British people and Burrell has caused him to feel that he has every right to say these things and publish these letters.

I f***ing hated Diana - and was disgusted at the stupidity of the British people as evidenced in their reaction to her death. But, please, get off your childish Daily Mail-style soapbox and give the guy a break. If you want to get so heavy, aim your fire at the inbred dole-scrounging scum in the Palace instead.

Well said, that man. :D

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Juan Albion said:
How anyone can be a republican after seeing Dubya and Arnie elected in the States is beyond me.

I'd rather have my head of government (regardless of party) elected thank you.

At least we have the option of voting 'em out whereas with Liz, Phil , Tree Hugger, Horseface and all the other tight fisted parasites, we're stuck with them. I mean, even the tories vote for their leaders these days:eek: for goodness sake!
Vive le revolution:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here