Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Burrell - he's a dragon

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It emerged yesterday that Burrell claims to be a big Wrexham fan, arguably the most laughable celebrity 'I'm a football fan' episode in recent memory.

Bet he got to a lot of games in between rearranging Diana's underwear drawer.

In fact, it's a big surprise he's off on a promotional tour for his book to the States today, going to miss the big Barnsley clash tonight. I'm sure someone will give him the result.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I wonder what Prince Harry thinks of all this...DTES/HampshireSeagull do you care to share you emotions with us? :lolol:

:p

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
DTES - "When was the last time Wrexham beat West Ham?"

shirtsmall.jpg

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Did Mickey Thomas score in that?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
fatbadger said:
January 97, in the Cup, at Upton Park - while Burrell was still employed by Diana. I bet Burrell gave Harry a good ribbing over that one.

You can just hear the banter.

Burrell: 'Your lot were, if I may say so your royal highnessness, a bit of a shower.'

Harry: 'f*** off you *** twat, leave my mum's lingerie alone.'

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
fatbadger said:
Nope, it was Kevin Russell, who came on in the 75th minute and scored in the 90th. Started his career as a junior with us before joining Pompey (his hometown team) and then Wrexham.

anorak alert!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Professor says anoraks are bad for you :

A medical expert says anoraks are a possible health hazard.

A study carried out at Birmingham City Hospital found the hooded coats reduce the field of vision by up to half.

The professor behind the research says this can be potentially dangerous when crossing a road.

Philip Murray, an opthalmologist, has published his research in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.

He said: "Our researchers measured the binocular visual field of volunteers wearing four different styles of anorak.

"Most wearers pull the hood over their heads and we found that with the hood up the field of vision is more than halved."

The Daily Mirror quotes him as saying: "People need to be far more careful in their choice of head gear. And apart from that they look ridiculous."

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
hiney said:
Professor says anoraks are bad for you :

A medical expert says anoraks are a possible health hazard.

A study carried out at Birmingham City Hospital found the hooded coats reduce the field of vision by up to half.

The professor behind the research says this can be potentially dangerous when crossing a road.

Philip Murray, an opthalmologist, has published his research in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.

He said: "Our researchers measured the binocular visual field of volunteers wearing four different styles of anorak.

"Most wearers pull the hood over their heads and we found that with the hood up the field of vision is more than halved."

The Daily Mirror quotes him as saying: "People need to be far more careful in their choice of head gear. And apart from that they look ridiculous."

All very well Dr Murray taking the piss - but he hasn't exactly chosen the most earth-shaking field of research himself , has he? Snorkel parker for the good doctor, please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here