neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Paul Barber = bunny-2.png

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
They knew a few minutes before we did

Didn't he also say they only had a day's notice on the PPV proposal ?

A day or a few minutes they still managed to post that crap article that said it was great that fans had the choice and that more games were available to watch.

A short précis about knowing this puts fans under financial pressure so they’ll be discussing refunds at the next board meeting and a very short sentence about not commenting on the deal until
They’ve had the chance to discuss it would’ve done.

It’s not rocket science to see how this would upset some people and get ahead of it.

Now through all of this I know I’m reacting from a dark place and having a vested interest but I also know there will be many people much worse off than me perhaps not able to feel comfortable engaging in some of this dialogue on here, social media or ended with PB.

But from my perspective drawing a line under it I will say how well PB came across and that this is a good outcome for all.

Refunds? Tick
Greater engagement? Tick
Transparency around PPV? Tick
Transparency around PBP? Tick

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Good performance by Paul, didn't expect anything else from him. Hope he gets an early night now to recharge his batteries for tomorrows meeting

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Very impressive by Mr Barber.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall tomorrow watching him take out the Utd & Liverpool reps at the EPL meeting. He’s going to destroy them.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So if he said, "Black is White" you would believe him?

Stupid thing to lie about, as this goes on, literally any other club CEO could say otherwise

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone who can speak almost continuously for 2.5hrs (admittedly on a subject that I am very interested in) and hold my almost complete attention deserves a huge round of appluase from me.
Perhaps even more surprisingly, I found myself nodding in agreement with pretty much everything he was saying.
Well done and thanks, we are fortunate to have him at the club.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Well for me he set the record straight and clarified a number of things which was important after whats happened this week and the PPV debacle. I'm more than satisfied with his responses and actions and think we can all move on now together. I was never anti-Barber at any stage just disappointed at how the PPV played out and how it seemed to portray the club, Barber has addressed that, for me at least, and I'm happy enough now.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well for me he set the record straight and clarified a number of things which was important after whats happened this week and the PPV debacle. I'm more than satisfied with his responses and actions and think we can all move on now together. I was never anti-Barber at any stage just disappointed at how the PPV played out and how it seemed to portray the club, Barber has addressed that, for me at least, and I'm happy enough now.

I shall watch the edited highlights but wonder how many others on the £14.95 thread who have taken a stance against the club watched and have take the same view as you?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
As someone who did not attend am I correct in the assumption that in relation to PPV the clubs have been stitched up by Sky?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here