Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber explains the matchday requirements- youtube video

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
PL aren’t insisting on this insane ID and Covid checking so why are we doing it ???

Because we have your safety and the safety of every other fan and our staff to consider.
We also lead where others follow, and to get ready for the large attendance requirements coming in October (subject to not another Johnson U-Turn)

You are of course free to turn up without any of the detail requested and demand to get in.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Come early and do what? The pre-match American style $$$$ that is broadcast load and clear doesn’t interest me at all. “We need to comply” – no you are wrong we do not because it’s not legal. So 1901 guests don’t need to comply but the riff raff do? As a lateral flow test can be faked all these measures are somewhat pointless surely? Masks not required in seat and eating/drinking so will sales of chewing gum go up? Parking is a nightmare always has been. Really the club need to have provided thousands literally thousands of more park and ride as this is a far safer option than sardines on a train.

You could always have a drink on the concourse. I’d imagine you’re banned from most of the pubs in town anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Because we have your safety and the safety of every other fan and our staff to consider.
We also lead where others follow, and to get ready for the large attendance requirements coming in October (subject to not another Johnson U-Turn)

You are of course free to turn up without any of the detail requested and demand to get in.
After the majority have just traveled on packed trains and buses ??? Don’t believe all you hear.

Jay White

Banned
Jul 26, 2021
Went to match at Forest Green v Sutton and everywhere it said card payments only. I ordered and took a bite outta the cardboard (aka whatever veggie stuff it was) offered cash to pay and it was duly accepted. Its legal tender. Anyway I don't have contactless and what about ppl with no bank account. My mate was bankcrupt cant have one.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Anyway I don't have contactless and what about ppl with no bank account. My mate was bankcrupt cant have one.

Card readers do have the ability to tap your PIN number in if without contactless. Maybe you find it tricky to remember four numbers though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Went to match at Forest Green v Sutton and everywhere it said card payments only. I ordered and took a bite outta the cardboard (aka whatever veggie stuff it was) offered cash to pay and it was duly accepted. Its legal tender. Anyway I don't have contactless and what about ppl with no bank account. My mate was bankcrupt cant have one.

I call BS. No way you have any mates.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

How did you get to Forest Green?

You have said that you do not have a driving licence, bus pass, train pass etc, etc etc?

Did your friend take you?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I do hope the protocols and the code of conduct are properly enforced. From what I understand from a friend who was at Burnley hardly anyone wore a mask inside the concourses or on the terraces. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here