Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter - officially leaves for Dortmund :(

May 21, 2023
I remember (along with many others I suspect) saying who??? when he was our first premier league signing. Then he scored our first goal! Upwards and upwards since then. Pascal - thanks for the memories and good luck for the future.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Unquestionably, this has been a big emotional hit to see him leave. Not comparing quality of course, but I haven't felt this sad about a player leaving since Calderon left. A Brighton Premier League line up without Pascal Gross feels unthinkable, but with any luck (and no shortage of data) I'm sure we know what his replacement looks like.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Gutted. I don’t care about the fee, how many years he has left playing top class football or how many years left on his contract. We’ve treated him with the same respect and appreciation that he has treated us. I don’t personally know him, never met him but he comes across as a thoroughly decent and sincere human being and that is a rarity in this world. Sad to see him go, happy that he can finish his career at the top.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm struggling to think of my favourite Pascal moment.

Right now it's his scoring of our first Premier League goal against West Brom. We'd drawn blanks in the defeats to City and Leicester and then another blank in the 0-0 against Watford and I remember losing my absolute mind when he put the ball in the net.

It'll be a different moment later but for now its the first goal against West Brom.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I watched my first Brighton game in 1956. Hundreds of players have passed through the club in those 58 years. Never, never has a player left with so much respect and admiration as demonstrated by the club's statement.

Don't forget us Pascal - we will never forget you!
I think you've lost 10 years along the way !
Mine was 1959 and I'm about to start my 66th season.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I'm struggling to think of my favourite Pascal moment.

Right now it's his scoring of our first Premier League goal against West Brom. We'd drawn blanks in the defeats to City and Leicester and then another blank in the 0-0 against Watford and I remember losing my absolute mind when he put the ball in the net.

It'll be a different moment later but for now its the first goal against West Brom.
The “it’s over” celebration vs Chelsea in the 4-1 win for me

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

You'd imagine they would have stretched a bit further than just the shirt for welcome pics, unless the official kit is Puma shirt and Adidas shorts!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Will miss him enormously.

As the kids would say, he is probably the most clutch player we’ve ever had.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
A true Albion legend. Humility and quality in abundance. One of my favourite ever Albion players and we thank him for his time with us and wish him well for the future. Hopefully he can come over for a real home game celebratory send off.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here