Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross farewell on Sunday

papachris

Pascal Gross will be returning this Sunday for the match against Tottenham ahead of kickoff for his much deserved farewell. He will be pitchside around 4:20 so let's all get to our seats that little bit earlier and give him the send off he deserves.
Now I live abroad I can only make a handful of games per season. But this is one of them. I'm so happy to see Pascal one last time. Tremendous servant to the albion

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Well finally my Germany away shirt from the Euros with his name / number on it will get an airing on Sunday.

No matter what, the place needs to be full to give him the send off he deserves
Mine too!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Great news. I'm already clearing my throat for one last "FFS get it forward Gross".

On the pitch we miss him, no question.

Considering the miles he put in he was hardly ever injured, could he come back as head of medical?

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Unfortunately I am going to miss this, please can you all give a bit extra to raise the roof.
The guys a legend.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Pascal Gross will be returning this Sunday for the match against Tottenham ahead of kickoff for his much deserved farewell. He will be pitchside around 4:20 so let's all get to our seats that little bit earlier and give him the send off he deserves.
It's becoming ridiculous how late people are taking their seats these days; I would estimate that 5 minutes before KO 40% of NS seats are still empty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here