Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parrot joke

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
"A Google approach to email.
Gmail is a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that email can be more intuitive, efficient and useful. And maybe even fun. Since Gmail got started, people have been spreading the fun through invitations. So if you want an account, just ask someone you know with Gmail to invite you. And why not?"

I don't get it...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Trufflehound said:
"A Google approach to email.
Gmail is a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that email can be more intuitive, efficient and useful. And maybe even fun. Since Gmail got started, people have been spreading the fun through invitations. So if you want an account, just ask someone you know with Gmail to invite you. And why not?"

I don't get it...

:lol: I think it is in the delivery, Truff.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've got it and prefer it to the others, what's so funny ?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
You've posted a link to your gmail account Squizza.

Try copy and pasting

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I've f***ed up Max.

I can't get it into any link that works.

Basically there are these three chutes on a wall, chute one's door flies open and out comes a parrot, chute 2's door opens and out comes another parrot, chute 3's door doesn't open and you see the outline of a parrot that has crashed into it. It then cuts to two parrots having a chat and parrot one says to parrot two "did you hear about Bill, he's dead" and parrot two says "no, what happened?" and parrot one says "his parrot chute didn't open"

guess you had to be there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Well, that was well worth waiting for.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Hungry Joe said:
I've f***ed up Max.

I can't get it into any link that works.

Basically there are these three chutes on a wall, chute one's door flies open and out comes a parrot, chute 2's door opens and out comes another parrot, chute 3's door doesn't open and you see the outline of a parrot that has crashed into it. It then cuts to two parrots having a chat and parrot one says to parrot two "did you hear about Bill, he's dead" and parrot two says "no, what happened?" and parrot one says "his parrot chute didn't open"

guess you had to be there.

:thud:

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
I think this joke will be ace. Please can someone get the link working?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here