Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parks and Gardens in Sussex

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Being the lazy f*** I am I can't be arsed to research on the internet so a task for NSC, where are there any nice parks and gardens for a lovely Saturday afternoon trip? Cheers in advance.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I agree leonardslee (lower Beeding) is nice or Borde hill near haywards heath. failing that mine isnt to bad. it has a few pots with some plants, flowers and a little pond at the bottom, feel free to pop round

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nymans, Wakehurst Place, Sheffield Park, Batemans, ( all NT places but fantastic for days out)

Jan 30, 2008
Being the lazy f*** I am I can't be arsed to research on the internet so a task for NSC, where are there any nice parks and gardens for a lovely Saturday afternoon trip? Cheers in advance.
are you cottaging in any of the public toilets at these places

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There are loads of places. Absolutely loads

Tilgate Park is ace if you've got kids and don't wanna spend too much cash. You do have to pay for parking though.

Other than that, check the National Trust website. Wakehurst Place is particularly GREAT.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There are loads of places. Absolutely loads

Tilgate Park is ace if you've got kids and don't wanna spend too much cash. You do have to pay for parking though.

Other than that, check the National Trust website. Wakehurst Place is particularly GREAT.
No you don't have to pay for parking if you use the other entrance.Tilgate park is superb.Cheap carvery as well.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Not if you go in from the K2 entrance.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sheffield Park is my favourite, especially in the spring and autumn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here