REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
good

:)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm not sure but I think they're north of that other place that only exists in estate agents heads, the "South Lanes"...:shootself

I reckon EVERY part of Brighton should be renamed after the Laine that was there when it was all fields: West Laine, Hilly Laine etc etc.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Calling it North Laine is for twatty incomers.

When I used to go and get my comics there on a saturday it was just Sydney Street or Bond Street etc.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
jonny.rainbow said:

When I used to go and get my comics there on a saturday it was just Sydney Street or Bond Street etc.

Gardner Street is the best one :)

D

Deleted User X18H

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Thats what I was thinking where are these North Lanes?
The North Laines has been so since I was born just up the road in Buckingham Road in 1969............ so there!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
hove born&bred said:
The North Laines

Yes yes I know where they are I lived in Foundry Street for 18 months.

I want to know where the North Lanes are ...

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
hove born&bred said:
The North Laines has been so since I was born just up the road in Buckingham Road in 1969............ so there!!!

It has never ever been known as The North Laines. Are you sure you're not an incomer?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
jonny.rainbow said:

Oooh yeah twatty incomers who commited the terrible crime of not being born in Brighton.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It MATTERS - North LAINE is special, so are the LANES.

I'm sure Lord B knows the details but think the term North Laine was resurrected in 1976 by Ken Fines, who stopped them demolishing the southern half of it - sadly the area north of Trafalgar Street wasn't so lucky.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
It MATTERS - North LAINE is special, so are the LANES.

I'm sure Lord B knows the details but think the term North Laine was resurrected in 1976 by Ken Fines, who stopped them demolishing the southern half of it - sadly the area north of Trafalgar Street wasn't so lucky.

Well couldn't someone post a reply that says - I think you spelled it incorrectly - instead of all these stupid - The North Lanes doesn't exist...Where are the North Lanes - BLAH BLAH FUCKETY BLAH....

The point of his post was that its expensive to park there - not how its spelt!!

Dear god this place is winding me right up and over today.....Buch of moronic, spelling hypocratic, insensitive, hungover, pot kettle black, sniggering remarks about nothing!! ITS ALL ABOUT NOTHING...

AND NO I DON'T FEEL BETTER FOR THAT !!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
Well couldn't someone post a reply that says - I think you spelled it incorrectly - instead of all these stupid - The North Lanes doesn't exist...Where are the North Lanes - BLAH BLAH FUCKETY BLAH....

The point of his post was that its expensive to park there - not how its spelt!!

Dear god this place is winding me right up and over today.....Buch of moronic, spelling hypocratic, insensitive, hungover, pot kettle black, sniggering remarks about nothing!! ITS ALL ABOUT NOTHING...

AND NO I DON'T FEEL BETTER FOR THAT !!
??? ???
Are you OK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here