Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking - Man U and Crawley

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Thanks for this, got one for Crawley. Where is car park B? Is that Bridge Car Park?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Has there been anything to say EDF won't be used this season?
I asked the Club about EDF last week , as it is very convenient for us, the reply I got was -

"Our transport team are in discussions with the relevant authorities about whether we will have access to EDF for matchdays, please note that this will only be the case if the normal park and rides sites are not in use or if there is disrupted public transport, which effects supporters entry to the ground "

Which is disappointing as it worked very well. It wasn't used for evening games but I think it was used for all Weekend matches last season. I'm not sure if the closure of Uni parking for Ipswich means it will be available for that fixture but the Club response appears that it will not be in use for much of this season if at all :cry:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I asked the Club about EDF last week , as it is very convenient for us, the reply I got was -

"Our transport team are in discussions with the relevant authorities about whether we will have access to EDF for matchdays, please note that this will only be the case if the normal park and rides sites are not in use or if there is disrupted public transport, which effects supporters entry to the ground "

Which is disappointing as it worked very well. It wasn't used for evening games but I think it was used for all Weekend matches last season. I'm not sure if the closure of Uni parking for Ipswich means it will be available for that fixture but the Club response appears that it will not be in use for much of this season if at all :cry:
effects ? :facepalm::nono:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

That is an absolutely wank response.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
It's almost as if the club have forgotten that we have been a P&R site down since the closure of Mithras House.

EDF has been great for those of us coming from the West.

I'm also surprised that they haven't done more with Pyecombe - I spoke to the owner when it was last used and he was happy for it to be used more often but it seems the club are not so keen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here