Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking for non-season ticket holders

MidSussexSeagull

Nov 24, 2006
Does anyone know if there is pre-booked parking at the Uni campus on a match by match basis? Am coming to the Peterborough game with some slightly older relatives and don't want to subject them to the train queues after the match, like there have been for the previous games. I have emailed the club but am yet to have a reply and don't fancy spending hours on the phone.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Does anyone know if there is pre-booked parking at the Uni campus on a match by match basis? Am coming to the Peterborough game with some slightly older relatives and don't want to subject them to the train queues after the match, like there have been for the previous games. I have emailed the club but am yet to have a reply and don't fancy spending hours on the phone.

No Match by Match parking, but there is a drop off, pick up facility. Alternatively use the P&R system.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

cost around £350 for parking if they have not sold out

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Park and ride involved very little walking and was extremely prompt and efficient taking us to both games attended. However return involved lots of waiting if you left straight after the final whistle. if not up for this maybe stay seated and have a drink or bring a puzzle and wait for the crowds to die down slightly. Alternatively pick up and drop off or even a taxi would probably be cheaper than paying for parking if you could get a space!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here