Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking for Burnley and Villa on sale...

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
This would make sense except I bought parking for both games but only had to put reg in for one? Baffled?

It’s a pain in the backside. We have two cars in the family and depending on what my Mrs is doing will change which car I drive to the game. Plus if I share my second ticket with one of my lads or a friend they will often drive us both. It’s more faffing around to suit the club rather then thinking about the supporters.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
It’s a pain in the backside. We have two cars in the family and depending on what my Mrs is doing will change which car I drive to the game. Plus if I share my second ticket with one of my lads or a friend they will often drive us both. It’s more faffing around to suit the club rather then thinking about the supporters.

Agreed but unless the reg number is imbedded in the mobile ticket I don't see what good it is.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
They didn't scan them last time... just waved us through.

Likewise. I think what really annoys about something like this is, having paid a premium to park, remembered to find the on sale dates, constantly checked to see what the new date will be and so on, the club couldn't do us the courtesy of announcing a change in the booking requirements and the rationale for it ahead of it being implemented. It's a small thing but it gives an insight into how supporters are valued in the decision making process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here