Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking Cheek!

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Now that half of the parent and toddler spaces have either been taken away at our local supermarket, or changed to disabled spaces (which are always half empty) - we have to drag our toddler through a busy car park most of the time from the far end.

I was a bit disgusted when I saw an older couple ignore the disabled spaces and park in the only toddler space left, so I pulled up and shouted to them
Me : "excuse me, excuse me"
Silly old duffer : "yes?"
Me : "you've forgotten your baby, it's still in the car!"
Silly old duffer : "I dont have a baby"
Me : "then what the bloody hell are you doing parking in MY space?"

Bit embarassing when they tried to apologise over the cabbage stand though. I'd calmed down rather by then! lol! :blush:

Mrs Coach.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Coach said:
Now that half of the parent and toddler spaces have either been taken away at our local supermarket, or changed to disabled spaces (which are always half empty) - we have to drag our toddler through a busy car park most of the time from the far end.

I was a bit disgusted when I saw an older couple ignore the disabled spaces and park in the only toddler space left, so I pulled up and shouted to them

Bit embarassing when they tried to apologise over the cabbage stand though. I'd calmed down rather by then! lol! :blush:

Mrs Coach.

good WOman!

I was informed by a car park attendant that there are some SAD bastards out there that buy a cheap car seat on eBay so that they can use these spaces!

There are FAR more people with kids than are 'disabled'.

How many 'disabled' people do you see practically skip to the shops from their car. It makes a mockery of the system for those that really need it.

and relax...

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Coach said:

Mrs Coach.

Good for you!!

I like your style!

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Ok then, this is me and my mate DeeGee at the Gee-Gee's!
(we didn't win but drunk a lot of gee-whizz bubbly - before the vip tent noticed and threw us out! true story! hehe!)

Attachments

• deegeeandpaula2.jpg
    deegeeandpaula2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 499

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Coach said:
Ok then, this is me and my mate DeeGee at the Gee-Gee's!
(we didn't win but drunk a lot of gee-whizz bubbly - before the vip tent noticed and threw us out! true story! hehe!)
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

scooter1

How soon is now?
How disabled to you have to be to get a badge these days?

My neighbour has 2 cars and a driveway. They have a residents permit for the car they can't squeeze on the driveway, and if they can't get the space right outside then they dig out a disabled badge and sling it on the double yellow line - They both appear fit and very able!!!! It pisses me off......although i'd probably do the same - double standards, don't you just love em....

By the way - well done Mrs Coach!!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
When I said 'man' I OBVIOUSLY meant someone of man KIND!

:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here