hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Oh no...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Surely the equivalent of VAR checked it?
It did and I think got it wrong, looked cleanly off the stick but deemed off the boot

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
See Mateta scored for France, the Argentinians will have hated that

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nope she was slow out of the gate
Didn’t look overly slow at the first jump - rode into the crowd and had no way through

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Some of our competitors seem a bit too pleased with not winning. I know some of them have had other “battles” but silver medalists saying they have “won” and the woman who has just lost the BMX event has just said she enjoyed every moment (of cocking up in the final!) sends the wrong message. We want winners not participants.

A bit more Stuart Pearce please.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Didn’t look overly slow at the first jump - rode into the crowd and had no way through
In comparison to the heats she totally blew the start. Not that I know f*** all about BMX racing. I always think they are on their younger siblings bikes :smile:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In comparison to the heats she totally blew the start. Not that I know f*** all about BMX racing. I always think they are on their younger siblings bikes :smile:
The best thing about the olympics is we all become experts in obscure sports !

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Leon Marchand again!! Will never tire of watching him. He is super human. Then the mens BMX 123. France are having a sensational games, they are going to blow our medals and golds from a home games out of the water. Also brilliant night for the Aussies who look like they will take their usual slot ahead of us in the medals table.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Leon Marchand again!! Will never tire of watching him. He is super human. Then the mens BMX 123. France are having a sensational games, they are going to blow our medals and golds from a home games out of the water. Also brilliant night for the Aussies who look like they will take their usual slot ahead of us in the medals table.
Aussies haven't been ahead of us since 2004.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Very much this - I qualified in trampolining judging in 15 mins earlier today. Didn’t know how far away the targets were in the archery though. The accuracy from this range is ridiculous…..absolutely mind blowing

I do archery each week (took it up when I moved to the Falklands a couple of years ago) - It's bloody hard hitting the target at that range although I did see one of the Archers get an end of 15 which I have beaten so there is hope for me yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here